Someone’s wife, is MY slutwife

First time posting and I hope it’s in the correct thread. I (M) was in search for a hot wife to have a bit of fun with and came across a gorgeous stunning blonde. Although her hubby is aware of the possibility he doesn’t know that his wife is more of MYSlutwife. I say it because she has a crazy hot fetish of me “ruining” her little marriage. This was surprising but also a major turn on! So not only do I get to eat the pie, I might take it home with me!! I’ll keep you guys posted on the outcome and will expose her face next, if anyone recognizes her please tell her hubby he doesn’t have a hot wife, but a cheating slutwife and now has a new owner 😜

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpeg
    IMG_0570.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 483
Sounds like an odd fetish and if she really wants to ruin her marriage great but just rember if you take her home she will wanna ruin your relationship later on... truly a slur though love it...keep us updated
Yeah man, I’m sure there’s crazier fetishes on this site, haha. But just the simple fact that she loves this and gets her wet(her words) gets me going. Even if she went home to me I’d expect that and would maybe ride along with it haha

• Love
Reactions: Truepervert1020
First time posting and I hope it’s in the correct thread. I (M) was in search for a hot wife to have a bit of fun with and came across a gorgeous stunning blonde. Although her hubby is aware of the possibility he doesn’t know that his wife is more of MYSlutwife. I say it because she has a crazy hot fetish of me “ruining” her little marriage. This was surprising but also a major turn on! So not only do I get to eat the pie, I might take it home with me!! I’ll keep you guys posted on the outcome and will expose her face next, if anyone recognizes her please tell her hubby he doesn’t have a hot wife, but a cheating slutwife and now has a new owner 😜
That's a very nice ass :)

Reactions: compassionatedom
Loan her to me brotha