Exposing my cheating wife

Ok. Here's a update on everything. Lots have happen in the last few. I finally confronted her about everything. And she admitted about seeing another guy. We had alot of things to work through. But that long story short is. We are now in a open marriage. And things have gotten spicy in the bedroom for us too. She is alot more sexual now since since everythings been out in the open. And she has told me alot too. About their first time together, from at first using condoms till the first time he came inside her. This guy will be a long term lover. If anyone has any questions about her I can try to answer them. I took her out the other night and she is so happy now:
1.jpg2.jpg

And since there is no on having to hide her adventures with him. She just went on a small trip with him and she keeps me updated on whats going on. I got this selfie in a text from her:
3.jpg
Last text I got from her was they were heading back to their rental for some drinks and some "fun". Hoping someday to she her in action in person with this guy.

That happened to me and I found out because she was messaging an old school friend on Facebook Messenger from her laptop. She didn't realise I was behind her and got photos of the messages. He was married with kids as well. I didn't stop her. Instead I started tracking her internet history. One day I found her googling for pregnancy test kits. She'd been riding him bareback - taking his cum without protection like a slut. But the best thing was, when I knew she was out with him, and pretending to be with her friends, I'd always make sure I fucked her when she got home. She was almost always drunk and horny when she got back. Filling her up with my cum as well as his. The last image below was taken after she came home from a night out with him. That was the start of a good thing. If she wanted to be a cheating slut, then I'd make her a slut wife. Best thing that ever happened.

Attachments

• ISC1.jpg
    ISC1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 317
  • ISC2.jpg
    ISC2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 278
  • ISC3.jpg
    ISC3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Pregnancy Test Search.JPG
    Pregnancy Test Search.JPG
    347.2 KB · Views: 363
  • photo-046.JPG
    photo-046.JPG
    444.4 KB · Views: 388
Ok. Here's a update on everything. Lots have happen in the last few. I finally confronted her about everything. And she admitted about seeing another guy. We had alot of things to work through. But that long story short is. We are now in a open marriage. And things have gotten spicy in the bedroom for us too. She is alot more sexual now since since everythings been out in the open. And she has told me alot too. About their first time together, from at first using condoms till the first time he came inside her. This guy will be a long term lover. If anyone has any questions about her I can try to answer them. I took her out the other night and she is so happy now:
View attachment 1985128View attachment 1985130

And since there is no on having to hide her adventures with him. She just went on a small trip with him and she keeps me updated on whats going on. I got this selfie in a text from her:
View attachment 1985134
Last text I got from her was they were heading back to their rental for some drinks and some "fun". Hoping someday to she her in action in person with this guy.
How are you feeling about everything?

Reactions: toolman2c
That happened to me and I found out because she was messaging an old school friend on Facebook Messenger from her laptop. She didn't realise I was behind her and got photos of the messages. He was married with kids as well. I didn't stop her. Instead I started tracking her internet history. One day I found her googling for pregnancy test kits. She'd been riding him bareback - taking his cum without protection like a slut. But the best thing was, when I knew she was out with him, and pretending to be with her friends, I'd always make sure I fucked her when she got home. She was almost always drunk and horny when she got back. Filling her up with my cum as well as his. The last image below was taken after she came home from a night out with him. That was the start of a good thing. If she wanted to be a cheating slut, then I'd make her a slut wife. Best thing that ever happened.
Love this

did you confront her?

View attachment 1985134
Mate, My advice would be to embrace it. It will be the start of a great new thing for both of you.

View attachment 1985134
Congratulations on finally becoming the Cuck you were meant to be. Hope your wife gets all the cocks she is craving for. Great to hear that the things in the bedroom with you two are more spicy now. Hope you will keep us updated from time to time.

Exposing my cheating wife tonight. Since I know that's what she is doing right now. She has been texting someone off and one now for sometime. She's been keeping her phone close to her. But I can see online a number that she has been texting that I don't know. I was able to put some trackers on her. And she has been texting all weekend so much that I was able to get pic's of her doing it during different family gatherings:
View attachment 1962781View attachment 1962782
Then not to long ago she got a text. Then told me that she was going to help a some friends she knows from her work help them with some sorta of project they have been working on. Well, I was able to track her to a hotel on the other side of our city online....... She's been there for about a half hour now. I tried calling her cell, and texting her. But have heard nothing from her. I know what going on. I know that right now she is in a guys hotel room about to get fucked.....

Just exposing her.
View attachment 1962791View attachment 1962792
She looks like would be some hot fucking 🔥😍

Her just setting across from me right now watching TV.
View attachment 1964275
Just crazy to think that not to long ago another guy most likely was between her legs pumping away.
Yes. That's a great feeling. When I confronted my wife after she first cheated on me she smiled and asked how much I wanted to know. I asked for everything, so she told me she'd been cheating on me for several weeks and couldn't stop. When she said "he's much better than you" I almost came in my pants. That was some time ago, but now she's got another boyfriend. Again, she tells me he's a much better man than me, so I'm worried I'll lose her...........

View attachment 1985134
So have her take some nudes with her friend and post them

View attachment 1985134
It makes us more excited knowing the hotwives club has a new member ! So damn sexy wife !