Exposing my cheating wife

mikeh

Male
Exposing my cheating wife tonight. Since I know that's what she is doing right now. She has been texting someone off and one now for sometime. She's been keeping her phone close to her. But I can see online a number that she has been texting that I don't know. I was able to put some trackers on her. And she has been texting all weekend so much that I was able to get pic's of her doing it during different family gatherings:
20230917_185816.jpg20231201_200334.jpg
Then not to long ago she got a text. Then told me that she was going to help a some friends she knows from her work help them with some sorta of project they have been working on. Well, I was able to track her to a hotel on the other side of our city online....... She's been there for about a half hour now. I tried calling her cell, and texting her. But have heard nothing from her. I know what going on. I know that right now she is in a guys hotel room about to get fucked.....

Just exposing her.
375053492_6565267846887081_557294225634731434_n.jpg1000000197.jpg

Hi,
Two things:
- You like it and you don't want to have it true, let it running and you have your fun and sexual satisfaction.
- You ask her if she chatted on you, make it that you don't want it and it hurts you. She has to stop it.

Communication is all.

Exposing my cheating wife tonight. Since I know that's what she is doing right now. She has been texting someone off and one now for sometime. She's been keeping her phone close to her. But I can see online a number that she has been texting that I don't know. I was able to put some trackers on her. And she has been texting all weekend so much that I was able to get pic's of her doing it during different family gatherings:
View attachment 1962781View attachment 1962782
Then not to long ago she got a text. Then told me that she was going to help a some friends she knows from her work help them with some sorta of project they have been working on. Well, I was able to track her to a hotel on the other side of our city online....... She's been there for about a half hour now. I tried calling her cell, and texting her. But have heard nothing from her. I know what going on. I know that right now she is in a guys hotel room about to get fucked.....

Just exposing her.
View attachment 1962791View attachment 1962792
Yeah she looks like a whore.. bet she comes home filled with cum and sore. Enjoy your new life buddy...as a fellow chuck

Well she came home late, early mourning. She came in and went right to the bathroom and took a shower. I asked her how everything went last night with her friends. She just said "Everything worked good" And that was that with her. Today she does seem alittle stand offese with me. And she has been texting alot more today then ever. I haven't said anything to her about me knowing that she went to a hotel. Just not knowing which direction to take this. Wait and she what she does next and let her have her fun. Or say something. I've got to leave town for work tomorrow for the rest of the week. It's going to be interesting to see where she travels after I leave on the tracker.