Does anyone still fuck their ex-wife

Curioushusband8

Male
Verified
We have been divorced for over a year now. There was no conversation with her whatsoever up until around thanksgiving. At that time, she started sending a few quick texts. After a week they became a little more intimate until she started taking selfies of herself and sending them to me. She asked me to do the same, which I did. One thing led to another, and we started fucking just after Christmas. She cheated on me twice during our marriage, and that’s why I left her. She knows so love her body. She is a boyfriend now, much younger, but she still wants to have sex with me. Thoughts?

Hot! I'd fuck her senseless at every opportunity, just for the power trip.

KK and I have been married for 43+ years, managed to avoid divorce (in spite of three temporary separations). During the times we lived separately, we still fucked - mostly anger-fucking if that makes sense. This usually happened a day or two after KK had been out on a date. She'd grow increasingly demanding and clingy, wanting me to so one thing or another for her, so that I'd come to the house. When I showed up, inevitably she'd be totally horny, and demand to be fucked. It was hot has hell.

KK was (perhaps still is) a serial cheater - I never confronted her for various reasons. The separation sex was always fascinating to me - it was sometimes hard to fathom how KK could be so insanely horny and mad at me at the same time, but it led to some of the most intense sex ever.

KK and I have been married for 43+ years, managed to avoid divorce (in spite of three temporary separations). During the times we lived separately, we still fucked - mostly anger-fucking if that makes sense. This usually happened a day or two after KK had been out on a date. She'd grow increasingly demanding and clingy, wanting me to so one thing or another for her, so that I'd come to the house. When I showed up, inevitably she'd be totally horny, and demand to be fucked. It was hot has hell.

KK was (perhaps still is) a serial cheater - I never confronted her for various reasons. The separation sex was always fascinating to me - it was sometimes hard to fathom how KK could be so insanely horny and mad at me at the same time, but it led to some of the most intense sex ever.
That is very hot. Similar to ours. Cheated on me twice. Caught her both times. She promised she wouldn’t do it after the first time, then found her in our bed with a much younger guy. I came home a day early from a business trip, walked quietly into the house, and found her in our bed, belly down, face in the pillow, with him screwing her from behind. I watched them, they had no idea I was there peeking in the doorway. I stayed for maybe two or three minutes, which felt like an eternity. Then I walked downstairs to my car and never came back home. And now we are fucking again. Crazy.

My ex was cheating on me with a mutual friend - I didn't find out about it for ages but it all came out. After that, our sex was better than ever - she'd fuck is both in the same day. Sometimes she'd go to his for sex then come home and we'd do it while she was still full or it might be me first then she'd go to him.

Even used to have me in the morning, go to him for more sex then home for another session!

My ex was cheating on me with a mutual friend - I didn't find out about it for ages but it all came out. After that, our sex was better than ever - she'd fuck is both in the same day. Sometimes she'd go to his for sex then come home and we'd do it while she was still full or it might be me first then she'd go to him.

Even used to have me in the morning, go to him for more sex then home for another session!
Wow that is crazy!!!! I guess it takes another man to spice things up for a woman sometimes. I found that out for sure. Are you still with her?

That is very hot. Similar to ours. Cheated on me twice. Caught her both times. She promised she wouldn’t do it after the first time, then found her in our bed with a much younger guy. I came home a day early from a business trip, walked quietly into the house, and found her in our bed, belly down, face in the pillow, with him screwing her from behind. I watched them, they had no idea I was there peeking in the doorway. I stayed for maybe two or three minutes, which felt like an eternity. Then I walked downstairs to my car and never came back home. And now we are fucking again. Crazy.
Was she cheating with the same guy twice, or with two different men? That first time you see your wife fucking another guy is certainly a gut-punch, even if you planned for it and want it.

In KK's cheating days, she had a blend of traditional affairs, as well as one-timers. I still don't think I know about every event...

Reactions: Curioushusband8
Was she cheating with the same guy twice, or with two different men? That first time you see your wife fucking another guy is certainly a gut-punch, even if you planned for it and want it.

In KK's cheating days, she had a blend of traditional affairs, as well as one-timers. I still don't think I know about every event...
She had sex with two different guys. After the first, she promised she would never do it again. The second time I found out, she was with a guy 26 years younger than her. That was a real gut punch. I’m sure there were others from business trips and such, but I never found out.

Wow sounds familure, we’ve been married a long time as well and long time swingers and still married. Even being swingers in an open sexual life style we both seemed to cheat on each other, don’t make since but it happens. We had separated a couple times, and while separated we seemed to fuck more and more intense than when we were together. She’d alway ask me to come over to help her with something, and every time I’d take her in the bed room and fuck her like a whore. She has always liked to be forced or pretend rape and it was so natural to force her into bed room or living room rip her clothes off and use her like a slut! Really hard fucking and dirty talk we both loved it. When I’d leave she would kiss me and say good bye. It was so weird, and we both knew when ever she asked me over to do something I was going to fuck her very roughly! Of course every time sooner or later she moved back home and for a while the sex would be wild and over time get routine. Today, it is mostly threesomes with another man, usually one I bring over, but never as hot as when we were separated!

• Love
Reactions: Bulldave07
Don’t have an ex wife. But most of my ex girlfriend I fucker after we broke up.
One had a new bf who wants pleasing her. So I fucked her almost daily for 6 months. Normally just before she would go see him or as soon as she got home. I love filling her pussy with cum before he fucked her. He was super jealous. And so homophobic I’m pretty sure he was gay.
The one time she did tell him we had sex. He said he could not have sex with her for a couple days because he didn’t want my cum in her pussy. He refused to fuck her in the ass. And she loved anal.
So is fuck her in the ass. And cum in her pussy to make sure he got it on his cock.
After a few months I didn’t see her for years.
Met up with her. I didn’t even flirt! And she asked if I wanted to fuck her! It had been about 20 year. I agreed! And it was like back in the day. She sucked me off. I fucked her. And she begged me to fuck her in the ass.
We spent the weekend together. We fucked over and over.
I went home after. And weve hard spoke since.

Don’t have an ex wife. But most of my ex girlfriend I fucker after we broke up.
One had a new bf who wants pleasing her. So I fucked her almost daily for 6 months. Normally just before she would go see him or as soon as she got home. I love filling her pussy with cum before he fucked her. He was super jealous. And so homophobic I’m pretty sure he was gay.
The one time she did tell him we had sex. He said he could not have sex with her for a couple days because he didn’t want my cum in her pussy. He refused to fuck her in the ass. And she loved anal.
So is fuck her in the ass. And cum in her pussy to make sure he got it on his cock.
After a few months I didn’t see her for years.
Met up with her. I didn’t even flirt! And she asked if I wanted to fuck her! It had been about 20 year. I agreed! And it was like back in the day. She sucked me off. I fucked her. And she begged me to fuck her in the ass.
We spent the weekend together. We fucked over and over.
I went home after. And weve hard spoke since.
Wow great story, I think ex s are always a hot fuck, I remember my high school years and beyond I had one girl we’d been together off and on for a long time, but we’d brake up, and ever time we ran into each other we’d wind up fucking very intensly, I think I was the first guy she ever sucked, and she was reluctant at first but she took to it like a duck to water, and n high school most guys weren’t eating pussy so I think she loved like most women do the fact that I’d always eat her pussy to her first orgasm before pounding her like a slut. For years after our last brake up maybe age 18 every time we ran into each other we would wind up fucking each others brains out. Didn’t matter if she was with a guy or I was with a girl, she’d alway give me hug and kiss on the cheek and say I want you! Too bad I moved away never seen her again but she may of been one of the hottest fucks I’ve ever had, well maybe except my wife! LOL. I totally relate to fucking an ex- just like fucking my wife when we were separated!

From time to time few of wife's exs met her, one of them she had sex with his middle son lol
wow hot, my lady does not have any ex’s but perhaps men we have been with a long time ago and run into them again somewhere, she has had that happen, and she will go fuck him, not even asking me, but always comes home and tells me, it will be like ”You never believe who I ran into today” then the details of who and what they did, I just smile, give her a hug Ang take her clothes off and fuck her hard. LOL.
But to fuck an ex male and his son, dang, that sounds like most Mens’ fantasy, fucking a mother and daughter. I’ve only had that happen once and it was very hot, I always fantasized about a 3 generation fuck, a mom her daughter and her mom, Now that would be a hot experience.

Reactions: Bobalex
wow hot, my lady does not have any ex’s but perhaps men we have been with a long time ago and run into them again somewhere, she has had that happen, and she will go fuck him, not even asking me, but always comes home and tells me, it will be like ”You never believe who I ran into today” then the details of who and what they did, I just smile, give her a hug Ang take her clothes off and fuck her hard. LOL.
But to fuck an ex male and his son, dang, that sounds like most Mens’ fantasy, fucking a mother and daughter. I’ve only had that happen once and it was very hot, I always fantasized about a 3 generation fuck, a mom her daughter and her mom, Now that would be a hot experience.
Ya it was hot, his son's just turned 18y i remember, and he always knew that his father was with my wife for alone time

I LOVE a woman who loves that cock! :)

My ex's boyfriend sent me these to me (and others and video). Bastard was using her really good & he knew I liked it because she told him I was bi curious. He loved to show me how much she loved his cock & she loved showing me how much she enjoyed it! She gave him my cell phone number to send them to me,

Attachments

• IMG 1218.jpg
    IMG 1218.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG 1219.jpg
    IMG 1219.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG 1220.jpg
    IMG 1220.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG 1221.jpg.png
    IMG 1221.jpg.png