Exposing my cheating wife

Just got to my hotel and checked to see if she did anything since I left this morning.
Looks like she left the house a just went to her work. Then came home for a few hours. But after that she traveled a few towns north of were we live. And is now it looks like she's at a home there. It shows the she just got there. Interesting.

Just got to my hotel and checked to see if she did anything since I left this morning.
Looks like she left the house a just went to her work. Then came home for a few hours. But after that she traveled a few towns north of were we live. And is now it looks like she's at a home there. It shows the she just got there. Interesting.
So @mikeh
Do you have a sexual relationship with your wife?
at least she still likes sex (if that’s what she’s doing) pleasing another man or woman.

She could even be earning a few extra dollars?

You don’t know exactly what she’s doing, do you?

Just got back to my hotel to check the computer the see what's she has been. I checked this mourning and it showed that her phone stayed the night were she was at. Then this morning she traveled back home, went to work and back home. Were it right now. I talked to her just barely and she just said the last 2 days not special has happened. ( even though I know that she spent the night a few towns away) And for me to have a safe trip.

Just got back to my hotel to check the computer the see what's she has been. I checked this mourning and it showed that her phone stayed the night were she was at. Then this morning she traveled back home, went to work and back home. Were it right now. I talked to her just barely and she just said the last 2 days not special has happened. ( even though I know that she spent the night a few towns away) And for me to have a safe trip.
So my question is are you going to embrace this or divorce her?

@mikeh
I bet you got home from the work trip all horny knowing your wife’s been fuckin another man?
How was your wife’s reception?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
any updates

Reactions: toolman2c