Wife with my best friend

Hey, I'm not really a good story teller so apologies if this a bit long but this is the events that happened a few days ago.

I hadn't seem my best friend in about 4yrs since he moved to the US just before covid.
I had assumed apart from the odd message here and there my wife had not had much communication with him, last Thursday he pop over for a night out as he is back for a family wedding.

My wife spent a little more time getting ready only little things that I wouldn't normally question but seemed strange, she always has a shower before going out and shave legs, trim her pussy hair but this time she tied up, trim the hair and gave herself a landing strip, when picking out underwear it wasn't over the top sexy but she tried a few different underwear on and checked herself in the mirror.

The door bell rang so I left her to go answer it.

I gave my friend a hug asked how he was doing and invited him in for a drink whilst wife was getting ready as we walked into the kitchen I heard from behind my wife's voice say 'hey gorg, how it going' she had said it in a bit of a sexy way, as I turned around she was at the bottom on the stairs stood there wet hair, black knee high boots, a mini skirt and only her white non padded bra, you could see her nipples poking through and it left little to the imagination, as he got closer she stepped down from the last step into his hug and to my surprise what seemed like both at the same time went in for a kiss watching their tongues enter each other's mouth I was stunned and turned on at the same time.

I will write some more later when I have 10mins.

I was not sure to say anything or not as they kissed with her bum cheek clasped in in his hand, it only lasted a min and she pulled away biting her bottom lip and said wow, how are you before laughing and turning to go back upstairs letting us know she would be down shortly.

Nothing was said between us as I continued to get his drink, about 10mins passed the taxi showed up and the 3 of us headed to town.
Throughout the night she had been flirty with everyone especially as more drinks were flowing.
We had gone to a sports bar and started playing pool, at one point she said she was heading to the toilet which our friend had not heard as she went to walk off he said where are you off to and she stopped slowly turned around and headed back to him and said don't worry I'll be right back and then leaned in giving his a kiss watching her run her tongue across his lips, in public where we know people, as she walked away I went over and said to my friend what is going on, which he replied I have no idea, are you ok with it, a little hesitant in my response I said yeah sure.

We continued to set the pool table up it was me vs my friend after about 10mins there were a few balls on the table and the friend said whats the winner going to get, I said bragging rights, he said next round my wife throws her thong onto the table near us as we look over to her, her legs wide open with her trimmed pussy on show and all I hear her say is winner gets me tonight!

Now I wanted to lose to see what would happen but a bit out of pride I didn't want to lose the match, as it was I did lose the match and within seconds the wife had said come get your prize, he walked over to where she was sat, she pulled him in and kissed him as I saw her legs open and her guide his hand up her skirt, although I couldn't see anything I could tell he was fingers deep in her.

I'll try and finish the rest off tonight and add some photos I took.

Screenshot_20240415_135916_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
So, clearly your wife was cucking you before your friend moved, and obviously it was common knowledge to you, and now she's happy to see him again after such a long break. Continue :)

She claims she has never been unfaithful, we have had threesomes in the past (not with this friend).
I'm not buying this. You're claiming she's tongue-kissing him in front of you, having her ass grabbed, and possibly being fingered, all with you just there watching and seeing it. So either this has happened before, and with you knowing (because they clearly don't care), or your wife and friend have suddenly decided you're a wimpy cuck and are just doing whatever the heck they want without caring what you think. Or am I missing some key detail here?

I'm not buying this. You're claiming she's tongue-kissing him in front of you, having her ass grabbed, and possibly being fingered, all with you just there watching and seeing it. So either this has happened before, and with you knowing (because they clearly don't care), or your wife and friend have suddenly decided you're a wimpy cuck and are just doing whatever the heck they want without caring what you think. Or am I missing some key detail here?
The wife and I have spoken about it for a long time so she knows it's something I have wanted to share her with someone else, my best friend also is aware I have wanted to share her, from my point of view nothing had been discussed previously between us 3, if they have spoke about it between the 2 of them I don't know and honestly I don't care, at the end of the day I have wanted to share her for yrs and I finally have so im telling the story of what happened!

I often share my wife with my best friend because his wife doesn't give him enough pussy and won't suck his cock, I also fuck my friend's wife but she thinks she's cheating on him and he doesn't know I'm fucking her, the truth is my friend knows I'm fucking his wife and loves hearing how I fuck her pussy and ass and how she sucks my cock and swallows my cum, my friend is satisfied with fucking my wife cause she does everything he likes plus he gets to hear how I fuck his wife, for me I get to fuck both pussies so it's a great setup.

Here's some pictures of my wife and my friend's cock that she enjoys.
1000017009.jpg1000017008.jpg

Here's pictures of my friend's wife and my cock that she enjoys.
1000017003.jpg1000017002.jpg

I often share my wife with my best friend because his wife doesn't give him enough pussy and won't suck his cock, I also fuck my friend's wife but she thinks she's cheating on him and he doesn't know I'm fucking her, the truth is my friend knows I'm fucking his wife and loves hearing how I fuck her pussy and ass and how she sucks my cock and swallows my cum, my friend is satisfied with fucking my wife cause she does everything he likes plus he gets to hear how I fuck his wife, for me I get to fuck both pussies so it's a great setup.

Here's some pictures of my wife and my friend's cock that she enjoys.
View attachment 2064923View attachment 2064925

Here's pictures of my friend's wife and my cock that she enjoys.
View attachment 2064928View attachment 2064930
wow living the dream :) I wouldn´t do this with my best friend but we once knew a buddy we would have done it :)