My gf(19yo) told me(20yo) she cheated

goldynaje86

Male
Gold
I was camping with my girl like 3 weeks ago and I could tell from the moment we started driving to the camp ground she was incredibly guilty or something was on her mind.

I kept bugging her about it and asking what’s wrong, with her just avoiding it.

Later that night while we’re cuddling in the tent she finally reluctantly admits that she had come onto one of my closest friends.

She went into more detail. It started with him inviting her over for homework. My friend knows we’re dating and didn’t care even tho it was inappropriate for a girl in a relationship to do. Shortly after they worked on homework in his apartment he started commenting on her looks and how pretty she was. They flirted for a bit then they made out.

When she got into this part of the story in the tent I started having these reluctant deep feelings. I immediately imagined her lips pressed against my friend and my chest was burning with jealousy.

She continued with the story while having hesitation. Clearly feeling bad. After they made out for a few minutes he stripped her down while she did the same to him.

I felt so betrayed and angry but I suddenly began to get butterflies in my chest. It was awful and I tried to suppress it but the butterflies were bringing with them intoxicating arousal. I tried so hard to put it out of my head but I couldn’t resist the excitement. Every ******* cell in my body rushed to my dick. I remember with every word she said my chest would almost contract with the muscles from how turned on I was.

She told me how his dick was already hard when she stripped him. She was being very non detailed with her story, trying to get through it quickly to get it over with. She than began to briefly talk about how they had sex and it didn’t last super long (at least that’s what she said).

I hadn’t said a word. My dick hurt from the pressure against my jeans. I was infected with ******* and arousal at what she had done.

Then asked her if she liked it as casually as I could. She was quiet after I asked then eventually ****** the answer. She was clearly being honest. She said yes with a tone of embarrassment.

I laid there feeling the strongest jealousy and shame I’ve ever felt. Somehow that shame and jealousy attached itself to my arousal and enhanced it. My biological instincts to fulfill my sexual desire were kicking in. The more I felt used, small, and cheated. The harder my dick got. I hated myself.

I didn’t talk for a minute so she pulled herself against me trying to console me with her guilt. I moved my waist back so she would not feel my dick. I was breathing extremely hard and quick. She thought I was angry.

I had a deep dark thought and desire to press my dick against her so she’d know. With every cell in my body I tried to stop myself but my hormones and animalistic desire took over. I push my dick into her thigh while still breathing heavily. She paused for a second and processed what was happening.

She then whispered in a quiet and nervous tone “*my name* ru getting aroused by what I did?!”. She almost seamed relieved I wasn’t angry. Like she had dodged a bullet.

She put her hand on my dick to make sure and looked at me with almost a since of curiosity and disbelief. Her boyfriend who she had loved and counted on to be a masculine protector was now bricked up by the realization she had sex with his friend.

She started telling me how was was scared to be fully honest and then continued with the full, real version of what happened.

After less than a minute I shot down my jeans with one push and ejaculated ropes of cum all over the tent.

Message me if u have advice Pls.

‪(803) 574-9255‬

It’s been 2 weeks. My life has felt like it’s drastically changed already. I want to watch my friend take her but I’m not sure what to do next.

I’ve been wanting to post on here cause I kind of have a turn on about finding a guy to show her pics to. My dick is hard even writing this.

I was camping with my girl like 3 weeks ago and I could tell from the moment we started driving to the camp ground she was incredibly guilty or something was on her mind.

I kept bugging her about it and asking what’s wrong, with her just avoiding it.

Later that night while we’re cuddling in the tent she finally reluctantly admits that she had come onto one of my closest friends.

She went into more detail. It started with him inviting her over for homework. My friend knows we’re dating and didn’t care even tho it was inappropriate for a girl in a relationship to do. Shortly after they worked on homework in his apartment he started commenting on her looks and how pretty she was. They flirted for a bit then they made out.

When she got into this part of the story in the tent I started having these reluctant deep feelings. I immediately imagined her lips pressed against my friend and my chest was burning with jealousy.

She continued with the story while having hesitation. Clearly feeling bad. After they made out for a few minutes he stripped her down while she did the same to him.

I felt so betrayed and angry but I suddenly began to get butterflies in my chest. It was awful and I tried to suppress it but the butterflies were bringing with them intoxicating arousal. I tried so hard to put it out of my head but I couldn’t resist the excitement. Every ******* cell in my body rushed to my dick. I remember with every word she said my chest would almost contract with the muscles from how turned on I was.

She told me how his dick was already hard when she stripped him. She was being very non detailed with her story, trying to get through it quickly to get it over with. She than began to briefly talk about how they had sex and it didn’t last super long (at least that’s what she said).

I hadn’t said a word. My dick hurt from the pressure against my jeans. I was infected with ******* and arousal at what she had done.

Then asked her if she liked it as casually as I could. She was quiet after I asked then eventually ****** the answer. She was clearly being honest. She said yes with a tone of embarrassment.

I laid there feeling the strongest jealousy and shame I’ve ever felt. Somehow that shame and jealousy attached itself to my arousal and enhanced it. My biological instincts to fulfill my sexual desire were kicking in. The more I felt used, small, and cheated. The harder my dick got. I hated myself.

I didn’t talk for a minute so she pulled herself against me trying to console me with her guilt. I moved my waist back so she would not feel my dick. I was breathing extremely hard and quick. She thought I was angry.

I had a deep dark thought and desire to press my dick against her so she’d know. With every cell in my body I tried to stop myself but my hormones and animalistic desire took over. I push my dick into her thigh while still breathing heavily. She paused for a second and processed what was happening.

She then whispered in a quiet and nervous tone “*my name* ru getting aroused by what I did?!”. She almost seamed relieved I wasn’t angry. Like she had dodged a bullet.

She put her hand on my dick to make sure and looked at me with almost a since of curiosity and disbelief. Her boyfriend who she had loved and counted on to be a masculine protector was now bricked up by the realization she had sex with his friend.

She started telling me how was was scared to be fully honest and then continued with the full, real version of what happened.

After less than a minute I shot down my jeans with one push and ejaculated ropes of cum all over the tent.

Message me if u have advice Pls.

‪(803) 574-9255‬

It’s been 2 weeks. My life has felt like it’s drastically changed already. I want to watch my friend take her but I’m not sure what to do next.
just tell both them if they already had sex they should have no problem you watch it never happen if you dont say something let me know what happens