My husbands co worker wants to fuck me

Congratulations, I'm imagining the scene you described and I'm not hiding from you that I'd like to be your husband's colleague
I can honestly say if you ever got to be wit her you better be well rested before you start because she will.drain your cick and balls and your tongue with be tired. You will need sone rest after itvwill take a few days for your cock.to.recover

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom
Sex with who - the fantasy woman or real life one ? Your the one making a whole shitstorm out of a fart . Get 4 people to read your fantasy and ask them if it was an easy read lol
Easy to read try reading betwen the lines when my HOTWIFE IS IN THE MOOD SHE WILL DRAIN THE COCK AND BALLS OF TBE GUY SHE IS WITH TBAT AND THATS A '''FACT""

• Haha
Reactions: Truepervert1020
Sex with who - the fantasy woman or real life one ? Your the one making a whole shitstorm out of a fart . Get 4 people to read your fantasy and ask them if it was an easy read lol
Hey its not a fantasy my wife has been Hotwife fir 5 years it has changed us for tge better she dresses better all the time.shes more. I ci fident tge sweat pants are gone except for workimg around the house abd yard .Even wgen she does grocery shopping or tbings like that it tight jeans form.fiiting tops amd slight makeup .Her Office attire even has a classy sexy appeal and still.be professional.
.When she gies out as a hotwife she pulls out all.the stops. She has a moreintense sex life and home and when she goes out to play we could never go back.

Hey its not a fantasy my wife has been Hotwife fir 5 years it has changed us for tge better she dresses better all the time.shes more. I ci fident tge sweat pants are gone except for workimg around the house abd yard .Even wgen she does grocery shopping or tbings like that it tight jeans form.fiiting tops amd slight makeup .Her Office attire even has a classy sexy appeal and still.be professional.
.When she gies out as a hotwife she pulls out all.the stops. She has a moreintense sex life and home and when she goes out to play we could never go back.
Well who was it that posted - it is not true but a fantasy using YOUR user name ?? .

Well who was it that posted - it is not true but a fantasy using YOUR user name ?? .
I appreciate what you sent but i cant open.it iwish i could so.tbat it could be banned People have alot of nerve fuckig eith people they dont know . Maybe i shoukd just do Pm's screw who ever did this

I appreciate what you sent but i cant open.it iwish i could so.tbat it could be banned People have alot of nerve fuckig eith people they dont know . Maybe i shoukd just do Pm's screw who ever did this
What I sent was all there was - funny how it’s in your user name and same colour too though ? . Someone must be trying to wind u up looks like maybe?

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
So have I I’m only using my I phone . Yes I did enjoy your post - just thought too many mistakes and a bit jumbled up just like a bot and there’s been a few posts on here like it and they were a bot that was all , I know the predictive thing can mess things up too so thsts why I always read read before posting , was a suggestion not a criticism
I dont have a i phone i have an old flip.phone

My wife came to me one day said a new team member at her work, Matt, made her pussy wet.
My hardon hasnt gone down since
Thoughts?
We were about to fuck and she came out and said "theres a new guy, Matt, on our team. He looks like a hot fuck..."
I followed up with why then she replied "hes a youger hipter type with tats on his arm (sleeve)...'
Any coincisdene her pussy got soaking wet?

I think the sight of him makes her wet
I wish she would tell me if he talks to her beyond "thanks boss.....|"
be hot to watch the intern become a man and fuck his boss

I think the sight of him makes her wet
I wish she would tell me if he talks to her beyond "thanks boss.....|"
be hot to watch the intern become a man and fuck his boss
Has she had dalliances at work before? That can be a dangerous thing in our modern corporate world, I don't know what kind of business it is or how big/small it is. :)

Its real num nuts
Ha ha so first it’s real and you even signed it to say so lol lol - it’s a post on a forum not a legal document . Next someone else ( poss your wife ) stating it wasn’t true and was only a fantasy using YOUR name . Next thing it is real - and I’m num nuts - your fuck nuts who doesn’t know what the fuck your saying and I had already tried to give you the benefit of the doubt saying maybe was a wind up and your keeping it going