love watching my wife

i have a beautiful red headed wife. shes 29 has nice firm 36 DD tits and a nice big ass on her 5'7" 135 lbs frame with an amazing pussy and a set of cock sucking lips below her deep green eyes. her and i have always talked about our fantasies and have been open about our sexual past with each other. she really loves getting guys off but not so much fucking them. she was known to be a great cock sucker since she was a teenager and blew most of the kids in her neighborhood and eventually progressed to being a dorm room slut in college. a few times during sex i'd ask her if she ever missed being a slut and she would say she missed getting guys off she loves giving head and making a guy cum hard. so i agreed i'd let her give a guy head if i could watch her do it, she initially refused and after a few months more of bringing it up she finally stopped saying no and started asking who and where would we find someone, but she didn't want it to be anyone we knew or would have a chance to find her at her school teachers job,or our home. a few weeks after we decided she would do it we went to visit a family member about 5 hours from home and we stayed in a small motel that was close to some bars. we visited our family and went back to the motel each night on a sunday night we had dinner with our family and they had to work the next day so we went to a couple of the bars near where we were staying and found a young guy who was there alone. we struck up a conversation with him and with in the hour they were flirting a little and after a few drinks she leaned in and whispered in my ear that she was so going to suck his cock. she put some money in the jukebox and started dancing and i noticed her nipples were as hard as pencil erasers. she danced with both of us at first then started dancing mostly with the young guy he was maybe 22 or 23 and seemed a bit awkward and shy. the barmaid called last call and we invited him to have another drink with us in our motel room, he seemed hesitant but she assured him that it was ok and nothing was going to happen. we finished our drinks and walked down to our motel. we put some music on and she continued to dance but only with our new friend. she was grinding her ass on his cock and flirting with him. when they came to do another shot i could see the kid had a raging hard on. and she looked at me quizzically and i smiled at her. she excused herself to the bathroom and went and put on some yoga pants. when she came back she had another shot and she turned up the heat dancing and flirting with him and pulled her tank top down and exposed her tits to him. she turned around ass to him and pulled his hands up to her tits and let grinding her ass in him and she reached back with one hand and i knew she was rubbing his cock. she had actually unzipped his pants and had his cock out already then she turned around and started kissing him with her tits exposed and still jerking his cock, she knelt down and started licking up and down the sides of how about 6" long cock so it wasn't very big but it didn't matter. then she finally started kissing and sucking the head and slowly took his entire length in her mouth and gave him one hell of a blow job with lots of tongue and suction. it lasted maybe a minute and a half or two minutes before he said i'm going to cum and she pulled him in tight and swallowed his entire load and sucked all of it out. i was so fucking hard i was ready to explode. i poured us all another shot while she helped him pull his pants up. we did our shots and he said he'd best get going and thanked us. when he left she asked if i was ok and i said i was. we started fooling around and her pussy was so wet the yoga pants were soaked atleast 8" down her legs. i pulled her pants down and bent her over the arm of the chair and started fucking her o said i bet you wish you had his cock in your mouth right now and she for the first time i'd ever known squirted really hard. she squirted 2 more times after that when i mentioned how hot it was watching her. we've done it a handful big times since then and have had two straight up threesomes. and she wants to try a woman someday