Sex with a co-worker

Anybody with stories of their wife fucking a co-worker whether it's cheating or you have full knowledge of it and approval, my wife has always avoided fucking a co-worker cause she doesn't like the drama it can bring however she has fucked total strangers when she's gone out of town on conference meetings, there's only been 2 times that I know about from her telling me of 2 co-workers that she fucked, there could be others but these 2 are the only ones she told me about, the first one was an old boyfriend of hers she used to date before we met, he had recently been transferred back to the company where she was working, since i was going to be away from her for a few months with work she thought it would be nice to fuck him again, since he was married already she figured it would be like a FWB thing plus she wouldn't have to go out looking when she got horny, unfortunately it didn't turn out that way, after talking with him about a no strings attached arrangement and fucking him he kept wanting more, it got to the point where he got careless and his wife found out about it which created a big mess, the second guy was about a year and half later, she said this guy was nice, not married and had his own place, she's told the first couple of times they fucked were great but then he started wanting more and would get upset when she couldn't see him, she said he also kept asking her to divorce me and marry him, she eventually broke it off with him but not without creating a big mess, she said some guys don't know when they have a good thing and mess it up by getting greedy and wanting more, after those 2 incidents she decided to just fuck guys she met while she was out of town working.
I used to fuck my co worker who car pooled with me. The last day we fucked was the day of my wedding, great sex I could hardly sit down at work that day. Got married full of cum