New Couple

firststeps

Couple
From
UK
Jul 16, 2022
Merseyside, UK
New on here. I've pestered my wife to cuckold me for years. Today she told me she is interested. She is 47, 4ft 11in, LBW (little buxom woman), large breasts and nipples, hairy. I',m 54, 5ft 9in, a little overweight. We want to be dominated by a bull, chastity, oral bi, clean up.
Initially would like an experienced couple to mentor us. North West England UK.

New on here. I've pestered my wife to cuckold me for years. Today she told me she is interested. She is 47, 4ft 11in, LBW (little buxom woman), large breasts and nipples, hairy. I',m 54, 5ft 9in, a little overweight. We want to be dominated by a bull, chastity, oral bi, clean up.
Initially would like an experienced couple to mentor us. North West England UK.
if I were here in the US I would very much like to start you guys

Reactions: firststeps
Are there any real chances of finding it?
I hope so, she was always reluctant but after she read that story she said yes. I struggle now and she deserves better. She said to me that she misses cock inside her. She says she is up for meets with bulls and she is going to take a lover locally. After she read it she made me lick her for an age and made me order a chastity cage.

I hope so, she was always reluctant but after she read that story she said yes. I struggle now and she deserves better. She said to me that she misses cock inside her. She says she is up for meets with bulls and she is going to take a lover locally. After she read it she made me lick her for an age and made me order a chastity cage.
How can we make this meeting happen?
Hmmmmm l want.