new cuckold couple - hello to all!

Hi everyone, we are a happily married cuckold couple from the uk. Just wanted to say hello and to introduce ourselves. So, there we are. Stands twiddling thumbs uncomfortably...

Welcome to the web site. Hope you enjoy yourselves. Feel free to jump in a topic with your thoughts or post pictures or something that's on your mind. Above all....Have fun. If you have any trouble don't hesitate to contact an admin or staff member. :)

Welcome to the web site. Hope you enjoy yourselves. Feel free to jump in a topic with your thoughts or post pictures or something that's on your mind. Above all....Have fun. If you have any trouble don't hesitate to contact an admin or staff member. :)
Thanks so much! I'll do a verification pic soon so you all know we're for real etc. We look forward to enjoying the site.

Hi everyone, we are a happily married cuckold couple from the uk. Just wanted to say hello and to introduce ourselves. So, there we are. Stands twiddling thumbs uncomfortably...
Welcome guys.. looking forward to maybe chatting on the Private Message section.. We are a couple from Essex , England... welcome to this fun site ... ❤️

Reactions: flrcoupleuk
welcome to you and i hope many pleasure CUM to you. yes i hope we can chat would love to see more of your beautiful young lady that i would love to make shudder and stiffen as she has a orgasm and then collapse in to my arms