New Ebony Wife!!!

I’m a black man 39. In Sacramento Ca I have a fetish with cuck couples. I find them hot. I’d like to experience play with you guys I’ve never meet a black wife. She’s sexy

Attachments
  • C9687542-98EE-4D6C-A200-C2558EBB1E33.jpeg

Looking for White Men for:

Domination
MMF
RacePlay
There is nothing more beautiful than your woman's body. It is a landscape of individual uniqueness a world of its own . . . . it is your own curves and angles . . . your own hills and valleys . . . your own scents . . . and tastes . . . it is the nerves of your inner thighs gently stroked . . . your hard nipples swelling with the touch of lips . . . . it is the spasm of your belly as your clit is licked . . . it is the sweet juice of your arousal on the tongue . . . it is the sound of your sigh or moan . . or the clench of you as you come . . . . it is the soft and mons that dips down to your hidden treasures of sensation . . . it is your breasts in my loving hands - - soft with a stiff nips. . . . . it is your mind and imagination that embraces your sexuality . . . and joy . . . . You are the land I want to explore over and over . . you are the world I want to understand in all its uniqueness and changes. . . so many ways to touch you . . . I want to celebrate your body until it sings . . . . . mmmmmm. . . . thank you for the fantasies. . . . max

Reactions: Budda623
I would love to be her bull & breed her! ?
Sooo. Hey. He’s my add resent and rare post. But be for I paste it. I wanna say your wife is gorgeous and your probably an awesome dude as well. I’m mean that’s the main ingredient to cucking is the fact that the hubby is a real player boss form where I see it. Because there absolutely comfortable and secure with being themselves first and sharing there partners. I get it. That’s why I’m the best choice. Let’s meet for drinks in downtown Walnut Creek or old sac or the City. I’m open for drinks M-F. Sometimes weekends. Face and Body pics upon request as well as phone number IG and gmail ?

Attachments

• A6578A3F-A384-4210-B992-4D73B15346CC.jpeg
    A6578A3F-A384-4210-B992-4D73B15346CC.jpeg
    402.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 704C95A4-E7EA-4EFE-B598-24EF1407EAAA.jpeg
    704C95A4-E7EA-4EFE-B598-24EF1407EAAA.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 22
[QUOTE = "BWC4EBONY, post: 8487, μέλος: 4679"]
Ψάχνετε για White Men για:

Κυριαρχία
MMF
RacePlay
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ] I like black pussy send me

Sooo. Hey. He’s my add resent and rare post. But be for I paste it. I wanna say your wife is gorgeous and your probably an awesome dude as well. I’m mean that’s the main ingredient to cucking is the fact that the hubby is a real player boss form where I see it. Because there absolutely comfortable and secure with being themselves first and sharing there partners. I get it. That’s why I’m the best choice. Let’s meet for drinks in downtown Walnut Creek or old sac or the City. I’m open for drinks M-F. Sometimes weekends. Face and Body pics upon request as well as phone number IG and gmail ?
Yes