New experience

Jcflorida239

This is an old story but at the time was a new experience for me.

I was in my freshman year of college. I was taking comp 1. I sat in the middle of the class room. There were about 4-5 different girls I wanted. However, the one that sat to the left of me, let’s call her Sarah was the one I wanted most. However she had a man at the time and was trying to get me to fuck the other girls in class. Every class this was her and mine conversation. The girl to the right of me was quite cute. Let’s call her Kristina. Sarah kept flirting with trying to get Kristina to pay attention. Well half way through the semester Kristina was hooked. We started fooling around but no actual penetration. Don’t worry she isn’t the focus of the story.
Sarah then decided to try and hook me up with the girl let’s call her Brittany who sat behind me. Her and I flirted some but nothing really happened. It was the end of the semester and I was playing my strongest game trying to get Sarah. The flirting was back and forth. She finally said after the test meet me outside I want to fuck you. So I waited. We left and had to go buy condoms bc of course I didn’t have them with me. We drove around for ten minutes until we found this closed down ice cream shop next to a church. We got into the back seat. Looked at each other in complete lust. We kissed first very softly but then this became more aggressive. Her tongue was down my throat. Her hand flew down my pants. Next thing I remember is I had her pants off and was between her legs licking her juices. It happened so fast it felt like there was a lapse in time bc I don’t even remember getting her close off. I then fu Jed her for about 10 minutes before we had to go back to class. I was dressed and got out of the back seat and went to the front seat. She stayed in the back to get dressed while I drove to campus. I went into class like it was nothing but kept smelling her juices and didn’t realize until have through class, one I never washed my hands and two she came all over my pants and shirt. Thank god it was my last class.

Her and I had a few other lustful nights but nothing really came out of it.

I was just shocked she tried me to get to fuck everyone then she wanted me. It was a new experience. But she was different. She once told me she dabbled in rape fantasy and would have her ex hold an unloaded gun to her while they fucked. Idk wasn’t my thing but it intrigued me.

Next story to come is occurs in the following semester with the girl Brittany mentioned above. And that is a story in its own quite different.

Reactions: Daughterlust420