New from Switzerland

Hi there,
I am married for 5 years, we have one child. I want my wife to have sex with another partner but she is still hesitating (not a "no" but not yet a "yes").
We live in Lausanne. She is 35 (very attractive) and I am 42.
can talk about that if you have any interest, will spend a week visiting family in Geneva end of this month

Hi there,
I am married for 5 years, we have one child. I want my wife to have sex with another partner but she is still hesitating (not a "no" but not yet a "yes").
We live in Lausanne. She is 35 (very attractive) and I am 42.
it is important that you do not rush her. let her take her time, but whenever you guys have sex, talk y=to her about it. bring in toys that can play the role of the 2nd cock. play her mmf vids while youre fucking her. let her come into slowly. she will.

dan

it is important that you do not rush her. let her take her time, but whenever you guys have sex, talk y=to her about it. bring in toys that can play the role of the 2nd cock. play her mmf vids while youre fucking her. let her come into slowly. she will.

dan
IMG_2089.jpeg
Step by step, now she wants that I find her a local bull (but she still wants me to participate - I would prefer just watching)

View attachment 1811053
Step by step, now she wants that I find her a local bull (but she still wants me to participate - I would prefer just watching)
well you won the battle. it seemed to be an easy job for you. mine too about a year.

just watching?? no no. she needs you there with her. i advise you to get into it. that would help ease her into it. once she is good, then you can watch.

and i love being in the thick of things. i especially love guiding his cock into my wifes lubed up pussy. this is so
fucking sexy. i like rubbing oil (coconut oil is best) on him and my wife before anything begins. if you guys have not tried this, please do. it is very sensual (im not talking about the act of rubbing the oil) for all parties and it makes the entire session 'smooth'.

this is an excerpt from a story i wrote somewhere in this forum. it was among our fav sessions....

i walked over, my cock still in my hand and he pointed to the action. he wanted me to lick them both......!!!! i did not need to be asked a second time. my mouth went straight for my wifes clitty. i covered it and began sucking.......she was loving it.

he began thrusting harder, and she's looking at me (no where else to look I guess). And in the midst his cock pops out. My wife instinctively wanted to grab it and put it back in. But he whispered to her, ask hubby to help!!!!

Ohhhhhh!!!! She said, "darling, please........". Of course, I replied.....
i am not a sub, neither do i like being dominated etc etc but i absolutely enjoy doing these things. guiding a nice big cock into my wife, applying lube, or saliva among others....

Then he said to her, "with his mouth!!!". "Darling, use your mouth". I ALMOST CAME!!!! you know, you cant make up these things!!!!
It was the most erotic this I have done.

I grabbed his cock with my mouth and using my entire face and somehow threaded his cock back into her moistened pussy and he began thrusting again. i began licking his shaft as it was going in and out of my wife pussy. then i moved to his balls and put it all in my mouth........

i think that really set him off. that position licking and sucking everything. When he came I had his balls IN MY MOUTH and I could feel his shudder and jerking and be began shooting his sperm into my wifes pussy. and this was happening right before my very eyes. HOLY COW MAN.

hope you enjoyed that.

dan

Reactions: naturalcucky