Hi from Lucerne

SwissGirl

Female
Hi guys! I'm Bianca from Switzerland and I look forward to reading what guys are fantasizing about ;) I also like to share my own sex fantasies to see what you think about them ;) Also if anyone likes I could post some adult content... Oh, and I'm happily married but in the virtual world I'll share my body with anyone! ;)

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2019-03-14-23h57m40s107.jpg
    vlcsnap-2019-03-14-23h57m40s107.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 103
Hi guys! I'm Bianca from Switzerland and I look forward to reading what guys are fantasizing about ;) I also like to share my own sex fantasies to see what you think about them ;) Also if anyone likes I could post some adult content... Oh, and I'm happily married but in the virtual world I'll share my body with anyone! ;)
Hello Bianca. You are absolutely stunning. I would love to hear what kind of fantasies you have. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_0709.jpeg
    IMG_0709.jpeg
    411.8 KB · Views: 85
Sali Bianca! I grew up in Luzern (technically Meggen but I did go to Kanti in Luzern) but I’ve been living in the US for 25 years now - the last 17 years in Los Angeles.

I’m also happily married but my wife and I get into a look of kinky stuff together… it’s funny to see someone else from our little part of the world be on this page and express their kinks. Let’s keep chatting (and if you want, share some pics).

Hoffentlech bis bald!

Luzern is such a great town, and been there so many times

Reactions: nickcharles002
Hej sexy

Hi love! Hot couple here love to get involved in your fantasies....😘😘