New here and wanted to say hello need advice from the wives

Hotwifenhubby

Couple
Jun 21, 2016
New York City
I guess I'm seeking the advise of other hot wives , we've been experiencing 3 somes now for a little while, and im not sure why I get so excited watching my wife in action but I do, although she says I'm a great fuck but needs and wants more and more .recently she requested i start to give her oral after we come home from a fuck date . At first I was hesitant but I did it , now she's getting more verbal when I'm licking her practically screaming lick it up clean me . What's happening this started as erotic fun and now I feel it's changing , I will admit she cums hard when I do , but why do some women need that . What's the significance if any . Does she still love me , I'm kind of lost but shamefully admit I enjoy it please help

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 31
I guess I'm seeking the advise of other hot wives , we've been experiencing 3 somes now for a little while, and im not sure why I get so excited watching my wife in action but I do, although she says I'm a great fuck but needs and wants more and more .recently she requested i start to give her oral after we come home from a fuck date . At first I was hesitant but I did it , now she's getting more verbal when I'm licking her practically screaming lick it up clean me . What's happening this started as erotic fun and now I feel it's changing , I will admit she cums hard when I do , but why do some women need that . What's the significance if any . Does she still love me , I'm kind of lost but shamefully admit I enjoy it please help
Love her tittys

I'm in to hear more about this. Haven't experienced it yet but I want everything you guys have but also worried about losing my connection with her and the shame of enjoying it all