New Here From NJ

Hi, we are new here. I'm Sam and my wife is Jean. We're both 46. My wife has played with six other guys over the years, including the first one in our early 20's. She's in great shape and pretty but she's too picky in my opinion. I wish she would play more. We live near Philadelphia. She likes guys who are in very good shape, charming, intelligent and well endowed.

View attachment 818994
Very hot!

Hi, we are new here. I'm Sam and my wife is Jean. We're both 46. My wife has played with six other guys over the years, including the first one in our early 20's. She's in great shape and pretty but she's too picky in my opinion. I wish she would play more. We live near Philadelphia. She likes guys who are in very good shape, charming, intelligent and well endowed.

View attachment 818994
Yummy

View attachment 818994
I would love to fill her

View attachment 818994
She looks hot!

View attachment 818994
Wife has right to be picky with that hot delish bod. I'd like to chat about your's and her expectation for this older guy that might be interested and compatible

View attachment 818994
Hi and welcome

View attachment 818994
How about one out of 4 for a start 🥸

View attachment 818994
Hi and welcome