New here, just found out I might have a hotwifelife coming

Male, living on a boat sailing the world (well trying to) so no real fixed loctaion, but have a super hot wife. Just ran in to a situation that blew my mind, I asked the wife if I could use her phone as mine was in the car. While I was busy a reddit notification popped up so I clicked on it (did not know she was on reddit) what cam up was super hot, it was a comment left on her post (which I had no idea about) I couldn't believe it. I closed reddit on the phone and went straight to my laptop to see more.

I think I must be the luckest man today, she doesn't know I know so I will carry on as if I don't and see where it goes. If anyone is interested I will share the link, but be gentle don't scare her away ;)

Male, living on a boat sailing the world (well trying to) so no real fixed loctaion, but have a super hot wife. Just ran in to a situation that blew my mind, I asked the wife if I could use her phone as mine was in the car. While I was busy a reddit notification popped up so I clicked on it (did not know she was on reddit) what cam up was super hot, it was a comment left on her post (which I had no idea about) I couldn't believe it. I closed reddit on the phone and went straight to my laptop to see more.

I think I must be the luckest man today, she doesn't know I know so I will carry on as if I don't and see where it goes. If anyone is interested I will share the link, but be gentle don't scare her away ;)
Share the link 👍

Please share, or at least screen shot!!!