New here - Need ideas for role play

angstme79

Hello!!!
From what I've read here so far on a few threads/categories, this is a pretty cool forum!
My wife and I have talked about hotwifing for a while now. We both feel she's not comfortable yet with taking the big step. We were wondering if trying some role playing might be a way to test the waters and see how each of us reacts to different situations. The problem seems to be my wife can't come up with any ideas or things to say to simulate her having an interest in dating another guy ( or guys). She's pretty conservative and "vanilla" when it comes to sexual topics. But she's really good and talented once she gets going!

She hasn't a clue of how to open the topic of dating another guy with me, or how to pull off seemingly "realistic" situations so I'd believe she was really going out with someone. How does she - or anyone - leave clues / evidence, change behaviors, act differently, dress or get "dolled up", and ease into the role of a secretly horny - hungry for a new guy - role?? She isn't open and blunt/sleazy at all when it comes to discussing anything sexual. She isn't the type ( at all! ) to say something like "Honey, I've decided I need some strange cock. I want to get fucked by a new, big cock." That will not happen! For her to be realistic and convincing, she'd need to gently ease into the subject that she's wanting to maybe try looking for a nice guy to go on some dates with. But she thinks she'll sound whacky and can't think of things to say or ways to seem genuinely interested.

Can anyone on here who's had experience with realistic role playing give her some ideas? I have plenty of ideas, but if I tell them to her and she uses those ideas - it's like I'm playing both parts! NO FUN. I'm sure she'd love to hear from other women, but both of us would welcome help from men too. Whoever can help. I don't even want to know what suggestions come in for her to read - I told her what the thread title is so she can get on here and read any & all suggestions that come. I don't want to know the "game plan" ahead of time - I want to be surprised ! If she likes what she's reading here, she can get her own registration and user name for future use. I'll only post on this thread again if my wife asks me to or if she finds negative comments that she doesn't appreciate. I hope that doesn't happen.

You can't find such first-hand info in books. You good people have lived and explored this style of sexual heat, so I figured this would be a good place to seek experienced help. I found this forum by typing cuckold forums in the search bar, and several forum names came up. Neither of us is interested in the cuckold vein of things - more a one-sided "stag"(?) kind of thing where she can date someone for fun and sexy times, but I have no interest in dating other women. Is "stag" the right term here?

Anyway - thanks for reading this post and thank-you in advance for any & all that respond with ideas and help. Peace & fun to all.

Hello!!!
From what I've read here so far on a few threads/categories, this is a pretty cool forum!
My wife and I have talked about hotwifing for a while now. We both feel she's not comfortable yet with taking the big step. We were wondering if trying some role playing might be a way to test the waters and see how each of us reacts to different situations. The problem seems to be my wife can't come up with any ideas or things to say to simulate her having an interest in dating another guy ( or guys). She's pretty conservative and "vanilla" when it comes to sexual topics. But she's really good and talented once she gets going!

She hasn't a clue of how to open the topic of dating another guy with me, or how to pull off seemingly "realistic" situations so I'd believe she was really going out with someone. How does she - or anyone - leave clues / evidence, change behaviors, act differently, dress or get "dolled up", and ease into the role of a secretly horny - hungry for a new guy - role?? She isn't open and blunt/sleazy at all when it comes to discussing anything sexual. She isn't the type ( at all! ) to say something like "Honey, I've decided I need some strange cock. I want to get fucked by a new, big cock." That will not happen! For her to be realistic and convincing, she'd need to gently ease into the subject that she's wanting to maybe try looking for a nice guy to go on some dates with. But she thinks she'll sound whacky and can't think of things to say or ways to seem genuinely interested.

Can anyone on here who's had experience with realistic role playing give her some ideas? I have plenty of ideas, but if I tell them to her and she uses those ideas - it's like I'm playing both parts! NO FUN. I'm sure she'd love to hear from other women, but both of us would welcome help from men too. Whoever can help. I don't even want to know what suggestions come in for her to read - I told her what the thread title is so she can get on here and read any & all suggestions that come. I don't want to know the "game plan" ahead of time - I want to be surprised ! If she likes what she's reading here, she can get her own registration and user name for future use. I'll only post on this thread again if my wife asks me to or if she finds negative comments that she doesn't appreciate. I hope that doesn't happen.

You can't find such first-hand info in books. You good people have lived and explored this style of sexual heat, so I figured this would be a good place to seek experienced help. I found this forum by typing cuckold forums in the search bar, and several forum names came up. Neither of us is interested in the cuckold vein of things - more a one-sided "stag"(?) kind of thing where she can date someone for fun and sexy times, but I have no interest in dating other women. Is "stag" the right term here?

Anyway - thanks for reading this post and thank-you in advance for any & all that respond with ideas and help. Peace & fun to all.

PM me.....

verkitwme -

I tried sending you a PM and when I enter your username as a recipient, it disappears when I hit "start a conversation." It then puts up a note saying "oops -" please post a valid recipient. I have no idea what to do now. I must go out to do a job that'll take several hours, so I'll have to try again later. Thanks for responding to my post!!!

verkitwme -

I tried sending you a PM and when I enter your username as a recipient, it disappears when I hit "start a conversation." It then puts up a note saying "oops -" please post a valid recipient. I have no idea what to do now. I must go out to do a job that'll take several hours, so I'll have to try again later. Thanks for responding to my post!!!
I just sent u a PM

Reactions: angstme79
I’m new to the site too, I have lots of ideas but I’m very much alone in the Femdom, Cuck play as my wife doesn’t have any desire. She is very vanilla.
I am not interested in meeting but I was able to break the ice with my wife by asking her to point out other men she found attractive. Her word for it is “Mamma Like”. It’s a huge turn on and adds to the evenings fun

My wife is a normal mature housewife that dresses comfortable and mature as to not attract attention for a 60 year old mother of two children that are grown up and moved on.
Out of the blue I would receive a text during the day from her. She was meeting one of her male friends for lunch. She would always sing her text Leara, which is her Hot Wife alias. I never actually know if she is seeing a lover or not. My mind is reeling for the rest of the day at work as my cock drips from my naughty thoughts of her . We text back and forth a few times during the afternoon. She is giddy from sipping wine and talking to someone. She might describe him or tease me about how good he kisses or how big he feels in her hand.There is no reply for a long period of time until I'm ready to leave work.
She was looking hot in her heels,stockings,and skirt as she sets on the couch. Her blouse unbuttoned a little lower than usual with her hard nipples pushing against it. He hair done up differently of even a short wig. She would take her large sunglasses off as I gazed at her bright red lips to reveal her smokey eyes all made up as my cock is rapidly getting hard looking at her. She looks up at me as she crosses her lovely silky legs as her skirt rides higher exposing a black garter belt attached to her stockings that I have never seen on her before. Something catches my eye as I walk towards her as she caresses her leg. It's a shiny anklet that is also new. My cock is ready to burst as I drip.
Part 1 and this has happened

For those offering advice, sharing all your separate thoughts and ideas on here would be great, I can’t be the only one that would be interested in hearing the replies as I find it a turn on myself and just might be needing to use some ideas in the near future too. Thanks!

Reactions: Juandrich