New Here: Texas

Long time lurker around here so I decided to post.

Wife and I are now in our 60s but we have been in and out of the "lifestyle" for about 20 years.

We don't really go "looking" for much as our sex life is still amazing.... We always keep this stuff away from home and out of our normal day to day. But if we are out and about on vacation or something her freak flag tends to fly when the alcohol starts flowing.

She likes to put on the club wear and tease the young guys.... I usually hang out with a friend or something to witness it (and make sure she's OK) and it is entertaining as hell.

She and her large girls haven't paid for a drink in about 20 years.... lol

Most of the time she'll just mess with their minds or flash them, but more than once over the years we've had to have the "conversation" when the bar was about to close.

I've got more details that I'm sure I'll post at some point.

Last edited:
Long time lurker around here so I decided to post.

Wife and I are now in our 60s but we have been in and out of the "lifestyle" for about 20 years.

We don't really go "looking" for much as our sex life is still amazing.... We always keep this stuff away from home and out of our normal day to day. But if we are out and about on vacation or something her freak flag tends to fly when the alcohol starts flowing.

She likes to put on the club wear and tease the young guys.... I usually hang out with a friend or something to witness it (and make sure she's OK) and it is entertaining as hell.

She and her large girls haven't paid for a drink in about 20 years.... lol

Most of the time she'll just mess with their minds or flash them, but more than once over the years we've had to have the "conversation" when the bar was about to close.

I've got more details that I'm sure I'll post at some point.
She doesn't look like she is in 60's