New here , what do you think of my wife

Ok guys she still isn't sure that she is sexy , can I get some guys telling her what you think and what you would do to her , got her to let me post a little more sexy stuff , maybe if we can get enough liking her and guys telling her she is sexy I might get to post more ..View attachment 591016
Oh man. Open that shirt up some more. Love me some titties and those are amazing. Tel her she is one of the finest on this whole site.

• Love
Reactions: Robleahfun
Well I got this one the other day , what y'all think about her ass , I would love to know and hear what y'all would do with it .View attachment 591068
Start with some nice soft kisses. Slide down her body, running my tongue around her clit until she was wet and about to cum, then slide my cock in to the hilt and make her cum all over it. Then slide it in that tight ass and fill it up with cum. While you watch her scream and beg me for more.

• Love
Reactions: Robleahfun
So she is looking for a threesome. Awesome. She would have no problems finding or talking the guy of her choice into doing that.
So what would happen if you were invited to our house , we haven't done anything like this before and just don't know how to react or what to do