New here, wife wants to know if she'd make a good hotwife?

Some guy even think us older ladys of night are still hot....I really like it when them under 30 guys get a boner when my skirt with no panties flap up in the wind or in store....Stephanie

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
I think it is more about her personality. She looks attractive and yes men will notice and want her for sure, but i think her being a good hotwife is more of what she wants, how she acts, and what she actually does rather than just about how she looks.

Reactions: Itabull
I think it is more about her personality. She looks attractive and yes men will notice and want her for sure, but i think her being a good hotwife is more of what she wants, how she acts, and what she actually does rather than just about how she looks.
True it's about attitude dress etc .My wife goes to.upscale lounges she dresses Sexy ..When she gets approached..she wants a guy that shows class He must be able to.have a great conversation. And be polite . If a gut hits on her with a 'Hey Baby ' atti he can keep on walking she wint even talk to you..Respect act right etc If a guy does that and the chemistry is thrre you have a very good chance of having a great sexual experience

Reactions: shycuckold
so did you get the attention you desperately desired?
She is definitely hot great boobs and she fills out thise jeans nicely. It would be great to see a full. Length pisture in a mini skirt heels or boots even if she had her face covered