New here with a dilemma.

Hello. This is going to be a bit uncomfortable for me. I have been looking at this site for a while. I finally got up enough nerve to make my introduct post. I hope you will all bare with me. I am a Marine Corp Veteran. I was recently released from active duty due to a injury i sustained in Afghanistan. I have been married for 6 years to the love of my life. She is an American of Filipino decent and a beautiful lady. We have two kid and live in San Diego California. Due to my injury, I lost both my legs and also the ability to sustain an erection. My wife is a Marine wife and is 100 percent behind me and so supportive. I could not ask for a better wife. However she is still a young woman, only 28 years old. She has a very high sexual appetite. Since my injury, she uses a dildo and vibrator several times a day trying to keep the edge off and stay loyal to me. But I can see it is just not enough. She needs something real between her legs. I discussed this with her for a long time. She doesn’t want to have affairs and she doesn’t want to leave me for another man. Both options which I gave her out of my love for her. I showed her this site and she became extremely interested. She especially likes reading the posts from other women. for right now, I would like to get the opinions of the other members to see if my wife might be desirable for men to have casual sex with her. This is really not a cuckold thing and I do not wish to be present when the deed occurs. She has stated that she would like to try this a few times a week. She does not want to have a regular lover, in fact she would prefer one time casual lovers whom she would not stay in contact with. please give me your options. I am posting some photos of her (clothed) so you can see. Thank you for your understanding and kindness.

Scott
I'm a bull in San Diego and also a Vet. I'm interested in hooking up with your wife. PM me if you're still looking

Reactions: slappin8silly57