New Hotwife Couple - Illinois, USA

Sounds great byoubsaud thst she hasnt added another guy yet .It can be very rewarding as every guy is different so she should try anither guy or two it can bring a new level.of fulfillment to.the lifestyle Feel free to ask anything
Thanks for the perspective. Adding someone else to the mix is definitely something I think would be cool but I’ll ultimately defer to my wife for what she’s comfortable with.

Hello everyone - I’m Drew 38 and I’ve been happily married my wife/36 for a little over ten years.

I had long had the fantasy of my wife being with other men but never thought it’d become a reality. Then a set of unconnected circumstances fell into place and my wife decided she was up for seeing if she could build a relationship with a former coworker who had moved back to the town we are in.

They’ve been seeing eachother for over a year and still going strong.

I’m mainly on here to try to learn about how to best support/enjoy our new found lifestyle. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Hi Drew can I ask where from in IL near Chicago and would like to chat with you about how to enjoy her more and others as well

Reactions: robbiewillsucku