New Hotwife

I am new to the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. It has been mine and my husbands’s shared fantasy for me to be a hot wife and have a boyfriend and for my husband to be a cuck. We found a boyfriend for me and I have been seeing him for about two months. I told my husband about a couple of the times that I have been with him, but there have been times that I have not told him that I’ve seen him. These have been the times when my husband was out of town. My husband is upset that I have not told him of all the experiences that I have had with my boyfriend and that I haven’t sent pictures, etc. I never, ever meant t make my husband feel this way and I feel horrible about it. Do any hotwives always tell their husband that they’re seeing their boyfriend? I need to make this right because I do enjoy seeing the boyfriend but I don’t want to make my husband feel bad. Help!
I have never done anything my husband does not know about...he has watched me just about everytime...the only time he has not was at a few swinger parties where he was playing with someone else as i played...I consider it cheating if he does not know...I would never do that

Hearing about it is what excites ur husband!
Since he's in agreement, why wud u not tell him?
Don't u see, this is a perfect set-up for u?
U get to have an affair/ fuck ur BF, and the tell/tease hubby about it!

Don't be sully. ENJOY telling ur cuck about it!

I am new to the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. It has been mine and my husbands’s shared fantasy for me to be a hot wife and have a boyfriend and for my husband to be a cuck. We found a boyfriend for me and I have been seeing him for about two months. I told my husband about a couple of the times that I have been with him, but there have been times that I have not told him that I’ve seen him. These have been the times when my husband was out of town. My husband is upset that I have not told him of all the experiences that I have had with my boyfriend and that I haven’t sent pictures, etc. I never, ever meant t make my husband feel this way and I feel horrible about it. Do any hotwives always tell their husband that they’re seeing their boyfriend? I need to make this right because I do enjoy seeing the boyfriend but I don’t want to make my husband feel bad. Help!
Your agreement was to share with him. It is just plain CHEATING if you don't complete your part or the agreement.
He wants to feel the excitment and be part of it all by you telling him and sharing all your exciting fun.
To not share is cutting him out. I am sure that was not the agreement.

I am so sorry that your situation has come to that. My husband knew of some of the times but not all of them. This has just been a couple of months. We had a VERY long talk and everything is good now.
I'm curious about the details of how that conversation went, especially since "everything is good now"? Sincerely, these are the the supposedly "un-sexy" discussions/topics that could be really helpful to people here. I know I treasure the knowledge.

If u take the plunge to cuckold from stag, you invite her to take her hotwife life outside your marriage. If she never allows u to b in the bed as 3, or watch,then you need to accept that she is the hotwife and you are her ”cuck”. And her lifestyle will possess your head full time as u hope u get to reclaim her as often as she allows.

Very important you, your husband, and to a lesser degree your Bull communicate properly. Rules and limits need to be respected. That doesn’t mean they can’t change over time, but being secretive crosses a line into cheating.