New member :D

Nasenbluten

Dec 15, 2017
Hi!
Nice to meet everyone. I’m a 32 year old guy with a 29 year old native Japanese girlfriend / fiancé!
I love that she fucks other men and she enjoys the freedom too.
I’m just here looking for likeminded people to befriend and chat with and hopefully if she likes you for her to have a good time ;)

Welcome. You are off to a great start with your relationship. We started the lifestyle well into our marriage and I regret not starting earlier. Please feel free to tell all here.

Reactions: Nasenbluten
Thanks very much guys. I do find myself extremely lucky to be honest. I know to many it’s classed as a bit of a ‘weird’ fetish. But I love it and I love her being pleasured by anyone not just me.
It makes me happy to know she is being made happy whether it be from me or someone else. She’s always had a high sex drive so I’m definitely not one to complain

Thanks very much guys. I do find myself extremely lucky to be honest. I know to many it’s classed as a bit of a ‘weird’ fetish. But I love it and I love her being pleasured by anyone not just me.
It makes me happy to know she is being made happy whether it be from me or someone else. She’s always had a high sex drive so I’m definitely not one to complain
Some may consider it a weird fetish but if they ever step into it they won’t step back out.

Reactions: Nasenbluten
1496373791623-1-jpg.76723

Attachments

• 1496373791623(1).jpg
    1496373791623(1).jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 100
Welcome. Very impressive pic. Not only will you find someone to fuck your wife but with that cock you will have men asking you to fuck their wives.

Lol. I hear yah. But just keep in mind that often time men bring other men home to their wives. I am the one that brought the first bull in my house to fuck my wife.