New member, hello from a real cuck going on for 5 years

GforA

Male
Dec 24, 2017
Texas
Hello everybody.

I'm a 44 year old cuck, my wife has been having sex with other men since 2012.

Long story short, I had the fantasy for years, but finally got the nerve to talk to my wife about it in 2012. She agreed to have a threesome with our friend/her ex boyfriend, but after that experience she didn't think the lifestyle was for her.

Fast forward to 2014, she found a guy that she wanted to fuck, and she did for a couple months. After that she found a firefighter that she fucked for a few months, then she found her current lover who has pretty much turned into a boyfriend. They have been fucking since November of 2015.

My wife has has sex with 23 men in her lifetime, I was number 20.

I have a journal of sorts on another forum, chronicling details of our adventure starting with her current boyfriend. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a link.

Thanks for reading!

Hello everybody.

I'm a 44 year old cuck, my wife has been having sex with other men since 2012.

Long story short, I had the fantasy for years, but finally got the nerve to talk to my wife about it in 2012. She agreed to have a threesome with our friend/her ex boyfriend, but after that experience she didn't think the lifestyle was for her.

Fast forward to 2014, she found a guy that she wanted to fuck, and she did for a couple months. After that she found a firefighter that she fucked for a few months, then she found her current lover who has pretty much turned into a boyfriend. They have been fucking since November of 2015.

My wife has has sex with 23 men in her lifetime, I was number 20.

I have a journal of sorts on another forum, chronicling details of our adventure starting with her current boyfriend. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a link.

Thanks for reading!

I am very interested. Please send link.
Thanks

Hello again everybody. I've had lots of private messages and requests here for the link, so for ease, I'll just post the link here.

Mods, please delete this post if linking to another forum is against the forum rules.

Thanks for your interest, everybody!

Last edited by a moderator: