New member (UK Midlands)

gm790

Male
Hi there,

New member here. Becoming increasingly interested in sharing my wife, so thought I'd check out these forums in the hope of some real advice, inspiration and stories.

Largely at fantasy level currently, but she's beginning to share these fantasies and open up a lot. She's a fun girl and often walks around the house braless, or teasing in underwear when we have friends, workmen, or gardeners visiting, which drives me crazy! We've been to a few sex clubs in the past, but mainly kept ourselves to ourselves.

But I think we are open to trying things little by little,

Thanks G

Hi there,

New member here. Becoming increasingly interested in sharing my wife, so thought I'd check out these forums in the hope of some real advice, inspiration and stories.

Largely at fantasy level currently, but she's beginning to share these fantasies and open up a lot. She's a fun girl and often walks around the house braless, or teasing in underwear when we have friends, workmen, or gardeners visiting, which drives me crazy! We've been to a few sex clubs in the past, but mainly kept ourselves to ourselves.

But I think we are open to trying things little by little,

Thanks G
SE UK here. Been in the lifestyle nearly 30 years and happy to help if needed. DM me if you want to chat at any time.

Reactions: gm790