New-old member

Hello,
I am an old member but was not active for a long time. I am 25 year old male from South Eastern Europe. I have a petite fiancee with bubbly ass and we bave amazing sex life.

My favorite fantasy is driving a limousine while she is fucking big cock in the backseat and drinking champagne. Motiff of making her feel like a princess turns me on the most.

2nd most favorite one is arranging a black erotic masseur for her and observing beautiful contrast between her beautiful olove skinned body and his dark hands.

Looking for someone likeminded and eloquent to share fantasies with each ither together about our wives!

• Love
Reactions: JRodgers
BUMP, I know this could b a exciting thread, I'm glad u posted, u have a hot fantasy, I bet it only grows , have u told her you want 2b her pleasured by a bigger bare naked cocked guy that wound pullout and is determined to deep seed her hot yearning pussy??

BTW a few pictures would get more responds, tho I'm most interested in info, have you talked to her about this exciting Taboo? tell about how talks started, and progressed if any, DM me would be great,