New owner for your wife

I know there are cuck husbands who enjoy the thrill and danger of exposing their wife - a stranger seeing the love of your life, knowing they're only a click away from viewing your wife in ways nobody has before. The loss of control you feel, knowing how quickly things can spin out of control. You feel the sense of dread of fucking it all up, but the thrill of exposure is strong for a depraved cuck pervert like you. Hopefully she’s unaware. PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there are cuck husbands who enjoy the thrill and danger of exposing their wife - a stranger seeing the love of your life, knowing they're only a click away from viewing your wife in ways nobody has before. The loss of control you feel, knowing how quickly things can spin out of control. You feel the sense of dread of fucking it all up, but the thrill of exposure is strong for a depraved cuck pervert like you. Hopefully she’s unaware. PM me
True

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: John pirate
Love this!

• Love
Reactions: John pirate