New relationship, it’s finally happening! (Kind of long)

I met a younger woman through Reddit a long time ago through the Texas Cuckold Community. I’m 43 and she’s 24. I really thought this was going to just be an FWB kind of thing but we quickly fell for each other and before I knew it, we were in a full-blown relationship.

She prefers older men and every single guy she’s dated or fucked has been at least 10 years older since she was 14...including a 37-year-old when she was 16. Hence why she and I clicked so easily.

Her last FWB was 53 and they were seeing each other at the beginning of this year. When they stopped dating, she posted a personal ad looking for someone in the 40-55-year-old range and living in my city, that's when I swooped in.

It was very well understood that because of the community I met her in what my kinks were, and she also enjoys the lifestyle. We've been seeing each other for 10 months now and the quarantine helped us get really close pretty quick. She wanted to play on the side but also wanted to be safe about it so we remained exclusive for the first 6 months. We also talked about what we want out of the relationship and one thing she really wants is kids, but she was very open and honest that she doesn't care who they're from. Unfortunately, I'm snipped and while I offered to see about a reversal, she said "no, don't bother with that...it's too expensive and not 100% effective."

So with that backstory, here we are today...

She's decided that she wants a baby....now. We talked about it for a while and made sure we were both on the same page and in the same book. We also made sure that we are a team and that neither one of us has plans to go anywhere. Yes, this is a very new relationship but we've been very happy with each other because we have an understanding of the lifestyle and that I don't want to fuck anyone else, but she can fuck whoever she wants.

So with that, a few months ago, she started seeking out breeding partners. Because she doesn't care who the father is, she ideally wanted to be sleeping with several guys who all have an understanding that this is purely sex for procreation. That plan took a bit of a turn when she ran into someone that she managed to get feels for. They met to see if there was a mutual attraction and the way she explained it to me, there was an instant spark. None of the other possible donors registered that way to her at all, they were more or less "purely business". I said, "was it love at first sight?" and she said, "yeah...I think so". (He's 45 and recently divorced)

She was not expecting that.

To make an already long story come to a close....tonight is the night.

They've been "dating" for the last couple of months and she tells me that they have a relationship, and have an agreement about the pregnancy that she and I will be the "parents" because our relationship is the priority. I feel like they're rushing into it a little bit but I really don't have a say in her personal affairs or her body. She's ovulating this weekend and she'll be heading to his place in a couple of hours to stay until Sunday night. He travels a lot so this is the first chance they have to make this happen and she's been looking forward to it for a long time. I've had to abstain from being in her since the first of the month because she only wants his cock to stretch her out again and fill her up.

I'll be home drinking beers and trying not to focus on getting updates. She said it's all up to him if she can send me anything at all....whether it be pics or even just text updates.

Maybe I'll have something for you guys later...I hope so.

Wish her luck!!!

I met a younger woman through Reddit a long time ago through the Texas Cuckold Community. I’m 43 and she’s 24. I really thought this was going to just be an FWB kind of thing but we quickly fell for each other and before I knew it, we were in a full-blown relationship.

She prefers older men and every single guy she’s dated or fucked has been at least 10 years older since she was 14...including a 37-year-old when she was 16. Hence why she and I clicked so easily.

Her last FWB was 53 and they were seeing each other at the beginning of this year. When they stopped dating, she posted a personal ad looking for someone in the 40-55-year-old range and living in my city, that's when I swooped in.

It was very well understood that because of the community I met her in what my kinks were, and she also enjoys the lifestyle. We've been seeing each other for 10 months now and the quarantine helped us get really close pretty quick. She wanted to play on the side but also wanted to be safe about it so we remained exclusive for the first 6 months. We also talked about what we want out of the relationship and one thing she really wants is kids, but she was very open and honest that she doesn't care who they're from. Unfortunately, I'm snipped and while I offered to see about a reversal, she said "no, don't bother with that...it's too expensive and not 100% effective."

So with that backstory, here we are today...

She's decided that she wants a baby....now. We talked about it for a while and made sure we were both on the same page and in the same book. We also made sure that we are a team and that neither one of us has plans to go anywhere. Yes, this is a very new relationship but we've been very happy with each other because we have an understanding of the lifestyle and that I don't want to fuck anyone else, but she can fuck whoever she wants.

So with that, a few months ago, she started seeking out breeding partners. Because she doesn't care who the father is, she ideally wanted to be sleeping with several guys who all have an understanding that this is purely sex for procreation. That plan took a bit of a turn when she ran into someone that she managed to get feels for. They met to see if there was a mutual attraction and the way she explained it to me, there was an instant spark. None of the other possible donors registered that way to her at all, they were more or less "purely business". I said, "was it love at first sight?" and she said, "yeah...I think so". (He's 45 and recently divorced)

She was not expecting that.

To make an already long story come to a close....tonight is the night.

They've been "dating" for the last couple of months and she tells me that they have a relationship, and have an agreement about the pregnancy that she and I will be the "parents" because our relationship is the priority. I feel like they're rushing into it a little bit but I really don't have a say in her personal affairs or her body. She's ovulating this weekend and she'll be heading to his place in a couple of hours to stay until Sunday night. He travels a lot so this is the first chance they have to make this happen and she's been looking forward to it for a long time. I've had to abstain from being in her since the first of the month because she only wants his cock to stretch her out again and fill her up.

I'll be home drinking beers and trying not to focus on getting updates. She said it's all up to him if she can send me anything at all....whether it be pics or even just text updates.

Maybe I'll have something for you guys later...I hope so.

Wish her luck!!!
That is awesome!! I can't wait to hear more about both of you and how this goes.

Reactions: Evolution
It’s been a week now since my girlfriend and her lover first tried to conceive. He was originally going to be traveling a lot for work, but he’s been grounded for a while because of covid spikes everywhere. So she has taken full advantage of it by spending as much time with him as possible. There is very little doubt that we’ll be seeing a positive pregnancy test in the next couple of weeks. Every single drop of his cum has been in her pussy, even blow jobs end with her sliding him in her to finish.

She’s been sharing details with me while giving me hand jobs because he’s asked her to not fuck me right now and she’s being a good obedient little slut.

I will update more when I can.

It’s been a week now since my girlfriend and her lover first tried to conceive. He was originally going to be traveling a lot for work, but he’s been grounded for a while because of covid spikes everywhere. So she has taken full advantage of it by spending as much time with him as possible. There is very little doubt that we’ll be seeing a positive pregnancy test in the next couple of weeks. Every single drop of his cum has been in her pussy, even blow jobs end with her sliding him in her to finish.

She’s been sharing details with me while giving me hand jobs because he’s asked her to not fuck me right now and she’s being a good obedient little slut.

I will update more when I can.
Thank you for keeping us updated, I can't wait to hear that they were successful!

Update: It's now day 2 of her being late. Since she's not super regular, we're going to give it a couple more days before taking a test.

They have seen each other almost every single day and he's used her as his personal slut and cumdump as well. She's getting excited and anxious, but we need to wait a little more.

Update: It's now day 2 of her being late. Since she's not super regular, we're going to give it a couple more days before taking a test.

They have seen each other almost every single day and he's used her as his personal slut and cumdump as well. She's getting excited and anxious, but we need to wait a little more.
Fingers crossed they were successful! And that's fantastic that they are continuing to get together, can't wait for the next update!

Update:

After being a few days late, she told me she got her period and just said something like "well, we get to try again!" I was also placed back on hand-jobs only for sex.

Fast forward to Christmas. She stayed over at his place for Xmas eve and most of Xmas day. She came home, visibly used of course, and showed me all the things her boyfriend got her. New set of heels, a dress, and some jewelry. I later found out that they fucked several times while she was wearing those heels and only those heels. I gave her my gifts as well, which were some movie posters (she's a huge movie buff), lingerie, and also a new pair of heels. She gave me some things we had already talked about and she said that she felt like she was a mess and needed to shower. She let me make out with her for a little bit and she smelled like cologne and her mouth had that very distinct scent of cock. She LOVES to go to over-the-top mouth kissing when she knows I'm going to taste or smell her boyfriend's cock. It's like she's making sure I know that her mouth was used. I asked if I could get played with and she said "no, not tonight". She did let me slide my fingers in her pussy and there was that familiar slick and smooth feeling of a freshly fucked and filled pussy.

She showered and called me into the bedroom and when I walk in, she's in her robe and hair wrapped up and there's a box on the bed with a ribbon around it and said it's one last gift. I thought it was very odd but I was happy.

I opened it, and it was a positive pregnancy test. She knew she was pregnant the whole time but wanted to save the announcement for Christmas. She had JUST taken a new test when she went into the bathroom and gave that test to me. In fact, she didn't really take a shower....she just looked like she did and ran the shower water the whole time she was in there. When she took off her robe and towel, she was completely naked but dry. I congratulated her and hugged her and kissed her so much.

She told me that she took a test at his place a while back and that's when they found out they were pregnant. She told me he got to keep that positive test and after they found out she said they 'made love". Not fucked....made love. She then told me that I can fuck her again....which I did. And because she hadn't really showered I was getting her messy sex body, which was her plan. She said that he used her mouth for about 10 minutes before bending her over and unloading in her right before she left his place which was not that far away. So I got to slide into her freshly fucked and filled, pregnant pussy and it felt SO amazing. She knew this was too intense for me and played with that emotion very well. I was getting close to cumming and she whispered in my ear "how does my pregnant pussy feel? I'm having another man's baby" and that sent me over the edge.

So that's the story for now. They are talking about how our sex lives work now because he's choosing to be in a relationship with her. She's happy to be getting fucked all the time but he's a little more possessive than I am so she's going to work with him on what works best for all of us.

As usual, I will update when I can.

Update:

After being a few days late, she told me she got her period and just said something like "well, we get to try again!" I was also placed back on hand-jobs only for sex.

Fast forward to Christmas. She stayed over at his place for Xmas eve and most of Xmas day. She came home, visibly used of course, and showed me all the things her boyfriend got her. New set of heels, a dress, and some jewelry. I later found out that they fucked several times while she was wearing those heels and only those heels. I gave her my gifts as well, which were some movie posters (she's a huge movie buff), lingerie, and also a new pair of heels. She gave me some things we had already talked about and she said that she felt like she was a mess and needed to shower. She let me make out with her for a little bit and she smelled like cologne and her mouth had that very distinct scent of cock. She LOVES to go to over-the-top mouth kissing when she knows I'm going to taste or smell her boyfriend's cock. It's like she's making sure I know that her mouth was used. I asked if I could get played with and she said "no, not tonight". She did let me slide my fingers in her pussy and there was that familiar slick and smooth feeling of a freshly fucked and filled pussy.

She showered and called me into the bedroom and when I walk in, she's in her robe and hair wrapped up and there's a box on the bed with a ribbon around it and said it's one last gift. I thought it was very odd but I was happy.

I opened it, and it was a positive pregnancy test. She knew she was pregnant the whole time but wanted to save the announcement for Christmas. She had JUST taken a new test when she went into the bathroom and gave that test to me. In fact, she didn't really take a shower....she just looked like she did and ran the shower water the whole time she was in there. When she took off her robe and towel, she was completely naked but dry. I congratulated her and hugged her and kissed her so much.

She told me that she took a test at his place a while back and that's when they found out they were pregnant. She told me he got to keep that positive test and after they found out she said they 'made love". Not fucked....made love. She then told me that I can fuck her again....which I did. And because she hadn't really showered I was getting her messy sex body, which was her plan. She said that he used her mouth for about 10 minutes before bending her over and unloading in her right before she left his place which was not that far away. So I got to slide into her freshly fucked and filled, pregnant pussy and it felt SO amazing. She knew this was too intense for me and played with that emotion very well. I was getting close to cumming and she whispered in my ear "how does my pregnant pussy feel? I'm having another man's baby" and that sent me over the edge.

So that's the story for now. They are talking about how our sex lives work now because he's choosing to be in a relationship with her. She's happy to be getting fucked all the time but he's a little more possessive than I am so she's going to work with him on what works best for all of us.

Congratulations on her being pregnant! I hope everything goes well.

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy, and a happy future for all of you!

Update:

Me thinks you lost her... sorry.

Congratulations on her being pregnant! I hope everything goes well.

Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy, and a happy future for all of you!
Thank you. Unlike some other responders we’re very happy. She’s absolutely in love with me and her other boyfriend as well. He doesn’t want to raise a kid so this works out well for the both of us...and him. We have a complicated road in front of us, but we didn’t think it was going to be easy.

We still need to wait out some time to make sure it’s all good though. Whatever happens, happens.