New Start - UK

TaunCouple

Couple
Apr 25, 2022
New Start - UK
Married 19yrs and looking for a new life/marriage chapter. Cuckolding has always been a common fantasy for us with the closest to it happening in real life a couple of guys showing a big interest in my wife and her very much liking. Both times in really excited us both,but not brave enough to take that final step. We are both now 48 and our children have all but fled the nest. A new sexual confidence has taken over my wife and I am very much encouraging this is attracting attention.

Looking for long term guy, same age, single to come with us on our journney.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Start - UK
Married 19yrs and looking for a new life/marriage chapter. Cuckolding has always been a common fantasy for us with the closest to it happening in real life a couple of guys showing a big interest in my wife and her very much liking. Both times in really excited us both,but not brave enough to take that final step. We are both now 48 and our children have all but fled the nest. A new sexual confidence has taken over my wife and I am very much encouraging this is attracting attention.

Come to Türkiye for holiday fun

Hi both and welcome to the site. Where are you located as it will help people to see if they are in the right area? Mike

New Start - UK

Me