New to lifestyle

We're new to this, and haven't gotten to try yet. I'm really interested in sharing her, and she's into doing that for me. But how do we start off with this?
Anyone with experience that want's to share how they did their first time, and what they might have done different?

My exwife was screwing around in my circle of friends when we started dating and continued after we married it was never a issue. My wife now happened to meet a old boy friend for drinks one evening and he was just the right guy for her to begin this lifestyle. She was a virgin when we married and dated him some in college. She trusted him and was comfortable. She had the best sex of her life and was able to orgasm several times. His cock was longer and much thicker than mine and he hit spots she never knew she had. She had never had a orgasm from screwing me so this was great. They continued seeing each other weekly until his job to him out of the area. My advise would be that the first guy shes with needs to be the right guy for her to feel good about it or it could turn her off on the idea.

She has continued seeing other guys for many years and she has never had a bad experience. We have been lucky but she likes to play with guys she has known for awhile in her profession.

Patience, and remember most importantly it is her body...We met some men on line that she would chat with. Very careful in our choices..she wanted black only since she is a true southern belle and more than curious. Met our first man 90 minutes from here for a drink...or two..which led them to go to his car alone. I left then alone for about 20 minutes, then found his car..she was laid back in seat, legs open, blouse undone, no bra, he was licking her to an orgasm. 'she then got up and tasted her first bbc..He was thick like a coke can. Second time we met for lunch, and she told me she was ready to get a room. Told her to take him next door and get a room..there they were, walking hand in hand to the motel, everyone in the room watching them. She had a short skirt and heels on, a classy lady that she is. Gave them 20 minutes alone then came in and watched him take her gently, but also agressive ...she came at least 4 times..
Pick carefully..it pays off...she ended up with 11 different men when we played. Some, like her first, many times. Also had a regular for 5 years..at least once or twice a month.

We're new to this, and haven't gotten to try yet. I'm really interested in sharing her, and she's into doing that for me. But how do we start off with this?
Anyone with experience that want's to share how they did their first time, and what they might have done different?
When we set out on this path we set boundaries and expectations.
We both had to like the other person and be comfortable with their desires.
We agreed on no name calling such as whore or slut and no humiliation for either of us like cages collars or being abused.
The first time was a little wierd as I just watched her and him have sex, but it was a site to be seen, especially after he entered her for the first time, I can still see the look on her face.
After the man left we made love and talked about how she liked it.
So go slow and talk about what you both want. Then enjoy.

Reactions: Bowlerlb