New to the lifestyle

Sep 7, 2022
Hello we are Ashley and Bryan. Both working professionals in the Charleston sc area.

We are about 1 year into our cuckolding adventure. Ashley is currently in a relationship with her boss at work which helps as Bryan travels overseas consistently.

Please PM us to meet and discuss. As we are both naturally submissive please feel free to ask or say anything you Wish to us.

Have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello we are Ashley and Bryan. Both working professionals in the Charleston sc area.

We are about 1 year into our cuckolding adventure. Ashley is currently in a relationship with her boss at work which helps as Bryan travels overseas consistently.

Please PM us to meet and discuss. As we are both naturally submissive please feel free to ask or say anything you Wish to us.

Have a great day.
Welcome

Have a great day.
Is Bryan going to help you suck your boss's cock? Or lick Boss cum from your pussy?

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
Looking forward in cuckolding Bryan, do you
intend to:
Have him watch your boss or anyone fuck you?
Make him clean up their load from wherever it is on you?
Have him suck a cock for you and take the load for you?

These are all very common & usual things for a cuckold to do for his Lady.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Looking forward in cuckolding Bryan, do you
intend to:
Have him watch your boss or anyone fuck you?
Make him clean up their load from wherever it is on you?
Have him suck a cock for you and take the load for you?

These are all very common & usual things for a cuckold to do for his Lady.
yes it is and she needs to learn that he wants to do this but may need to be pushed or teased into do it - I like to be told now lick my pussy clean.

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
VERY good point. A good cuck will WANT to be pushed or teased into it.
Make sure the other guy is ok with this and has a bigger cock than Bryan
I have been the bull several times with different couples - about half the time the hubby has a bigger cock than me. My first two couples - both males had big cocks but the wife was the dom and told the hubby what to do.

Reactions: owlcuck