New to this group

Oct 22, 2022
Hello everyone well I’m new on here and in the two days that I have been on here I’ve come in contact with a lot of real nice people. Of course they want yo see naked pictures of myself. I have no problem doing that for them. I just ask them to share the pictures & videos. my name is Debbie. I am 53 and dingle.

Attachments

• 9E9ECFA4-0700-4811-8CA3-DF3581C1C3C3.jpeg
    9E9ECFA4-0700-4811-8CA3-DF3581C1C3C3.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 125
Hello everyone well I’m new on here and in the two days that I have been on here I’ve come in contact with a lot of real nice people. Of course they want yo see naked pictures of myself. I have no problem doing that for them. I just ask them to share the pictures & videos. my name is Debbie. I am 53 and dingle.
Hi Debbie! Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing your sexy pics.

Reactions: Merrygoround123
Lovely photo. I am from Perth Australia and new here too. My wife was a hot wife for 14 years but, unfortunately, she got ill and then Covid hit and she stopped playing. I do have cuckold tendencies. I hope you find what you're looking for. Warm regards. Alan

If this IS actually Debbie and not a husband or boyfriend trying to get off on something you off to strangers ( probably without "her" knowledge or consent- which I'm pretty sure happens a lot on here-) then you should get yourself verified. Simple to do and puts to rest any doubt!

Last edited:
You are very hot!!!!

Welcome and nice pics btw

Reactions: Visitor12
First off, I love your curves and sexy body! There’s nothing as sexy as a woman that doesn’t look like a runway model that is comfortable in her skin! Secondly, you didn’t take those pictures yourself, someone else took them (you were busy). Who did take them?

How long have you been single?

Reactions: Visitor12
You sound awesome love the picture of you back side. My wife and i have been in.the lifestyle for 3 years it has been very rewarding for us..Feel free to ask me ,/us anything

Welcome Debbie your have an awesome ass yummy 👅😍

What a lovely figure

i seem to remember a name like yours on another site. however, i can't recall which one.

Awesome is there more pictures