New to this what do you think?

LuckyGuy

Couple
Feb 24, 2020
United States
Hey everyone we are very new to this. I have had fantasies of sharing my wife ( 5'3", 125 lbs, 38 years old ) for at least 4 or 5 years now! My wife was very shy and afraid at first but she is becoming more comfortable with the idea now. It has been a LONG process to get here! SO please check us out and let us know what you think! ALL comments are welcome. Let her know what you would do to her. More pics to come hopefully very soon!

Attachments

• IMG_2306.jpg
    IMG_2306.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_6300.jpg
    IMG_6300.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 130
Hey everyone we are very new to this. I have had fantasies of sharing my wife ( 5'3", 125 lbs, 38 years old ) for at least 4 or 5 years now! My wife was very shy and afraid at first but she is becoming more comfortable with the idea now. It has been a LONG process to get here! SO please check us out and let us know what you think! ALL comments are welcome. Let her know what you would do to her. More pics to come hopefully very soon!
Sexy & hot... I would love to eat and fuck that gorgeous pussy all day and night...

You can asure her that she has everything a woman needs to give great pleasure to lots of men, it's her call. She's very hot and has presumable already opened a great market for her, and other mens, potential pleasure by displaying her female attractiveness so openly for everyone to enjoy.:)

Reactions: LuckyGuy