new to this

jakes

Couple
Jan 7, 2017
Hey guys, just trying to gauge interest in my wife before showing this to her. She's in her forties, 6' tall, not as thin as she used to be. She doesn't think there will be any interest in her. She's good looking, overweight, and blonde. She thinks there are no guys out there who would want to play with her. She has natural big tits, a nice big ass and is interested in guys with big dicks. Are there any guys out there interested in playing with her; would be her first time with a stranger.

Reactions: doggybull
Hey guys, just trying to gauge interest in my wife before showing this to her. She's in her forties, 6' tall, not as thin as she used to be. She doesn't think there will be any interest in her. She's good looking, overweight, and blonde. She thinks there are no guys out there who would want to play with her. She has natural big tits, a nice big ass and is interested in guys with big dicks. Are there any guys out there interested in playing with her; would be her first time with a stranger.
Please be fair it's all adult fun" try me black bull tumblr_mbmkwdsDOT1rgdzpso1_500.jpg

Reactions: Openandready69
First lemme just say....Any man that only looks at a woman and sees her physical appearance is not a real man!
Second.....Only men w. Small member doesn't wanna enjoy a larger woman!!! When your larger than average woman that are to thin can't take a good pounding!!! U tell your Mrs I'd love to chat w. Her and help her remember her sexuality again!!

Reactions: jakes
She will want pics, then she will post pics, as for her chatting it's up to her as she is in charge, if she decides to how does she get in touch with you?