New uk couple looking for fun

Mar 2, 2017
Hi all. Couple here looking to find some playmates.
We are new to all this but very much eager to try and experience everything together.
Would love to find people to flirt and be naughty online with the wife, ideally ending in meeting up and having some fun together.
Love to hear from you all
IMG_2175.JPG IMG_2176.JPG 170208-074334.jpg

Thanks for the reply. All good to hear!
Looking forward to getting started.
Who else is in the uk? Many?
As newbies yourselves what have got up to so far?

If anyone from UK is interested in chatting and starting an online conversation feel free to contact me.
If we both get along we can also consider some live fun ;)

Hi and Hello
I'm from the UK East Midlands Area all ways willing to help out and pleasure the ladies specially if they fancy living out their faintness with a real BLACK BULL but be warned i will stretch her pussy for her

HI,

I am based in Edinburgh and we have recently had our first MFM experience as couple. However, I did not fuck her, I just watched her having sex with the other guy. It was a really an amazing experience for me.
I would like to share experiences with you guys and see how to move forward to have my wife in a more active hotwife role.

Reactions: AB2017
Hi all Genuine Black Bull From the UK Here and looking for Fun i Live within the East Midlands Area so if there are any couples, groups ,woman out their looking and wanting to tryout and experience their first BBC(Big Black Cock) send me a message 002.jpg 004.png 008.jpg 0028.jpg 0021.jpg 0032.jpg 002.jpg 004.png 008.jpg 0028.jpg 0021.jpg 0032.jpg BBC-00.jpg