New UK couple

Aug 4, 2017
Nottingham
Hi everyone,

Hannah and James here. We have been married for 11 years now, quite early into the marriage husband said it was his fantasy to see other men with me. Eventually I relented and 2 months ago we had our first meet. We are still both very mixed on the whole thing but looking to explore more and ideally chat with people who have been in our position and developed into a great sex life.

Thats all for now...
Han and James xx

Hi everyone,

Hannah and James here. We have been married for 11 years now, quite early into the marriage husband said it was his fantasy to see other men with me. Eventually I relented and 2 months ago we had our first meet. We are still both very mixed on the whole thing but looking to explore more and ideally chat with people who have been in our position and developed into a great sex life.

Thats all for now...
Han and James xx

Welcome. Been married for four years now and I'm still trying to get my wife to try this with me, so kudos that you guys have done it and are trying. Would love to try it

Welcome to the forum and congratulations. Glad to see you have taken your time and didn't rush in to it. We have been in the lifestyle for many years now and remember that emotional feeling in the beginning.

When you find the right guy I am sure you both will love it and