New UK

Hi new married UK couple - been exploring cuckolding for last three years and my wife (41) took the final step a few weeks ago and had sex with another man for the first time since being married. Both looking forward to the next time
R&R
Hi jay here from London. Experience of over 25 years. Lots of meets. Some longterm and one of over 25 years. Message me if interested to know more.

Hi new married UK couple - been exploring cuckolding for last three years and my wife (41) took the final step a few weeks ago and had sex with another man for the first time since being married. Both looking forward to the next time
R&R
Congratulations and I hope it's the first of many times for you both to enjoy.

R&R
Hi Jay here from London. Love to be the next person till meet you both. Ask me any questions you have. Experience mature 60 guy. Been in this lifestyle since 1988. Many longterm and one of over 25 years. By the way i am Indian.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
R&R
Hi!
I'm from London! I would be happy to know you!

R&R
Hello and welcome Dear .hope you enjoy very well. I m sameerdewan from India. Independent Playboy bull For Ladies And Couples available For FWB Based fun .

R&R
Hi, and welcome to you both...Matt from Bristol