Newbie here. I want a bull to fuck my young wife.

Hello everyone, new here to the forums. From the SF Bay Area and wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with you all. The wife and I are in a fairly new marriage. (Almost a year now) She has never had an experience playing with other men nor have I brought it up too often but it is definitely something I fantasize about almost daily. I am still trying to figure out how the logistics of it would work but I would love to have her get taken by another male especially where I could watch either openly or even secretly. Now we do have a pretty active sex life and I occasionally film and take photos of her but I always want more. Just the thought of her getting fucked by another man gets me hard every time. Especially because I know how great she is in bed and literally has the most perfect ass to service a bull of her liking. Any ideas or tips you all could give me would be great. Here are some photos of us together.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, new here to the forums. From the SF Bay Area and wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with you all. The wife and I are in a fairly new marriage. (Almost a year now) She has never had an experience playing with other men nor have I brought it up too often but it is definitely something I fantasize about almost daily. I am still trying to figure out how the logistics of it would work but I would love to have her get taken by another male especially where I could watch either openly or even secretly. Now we do have a pretty active sex life and I occasionally film and take photos of her but I always want more. Just the thought of her getting fucked by another man gets me hard every time. Especially because I know how great she is in bed and literally has the most perfect ass to service a bull of her liking. Any ideas or tips you all could give me would be great. Here are some photos of us together. View attachment 517329View attachment 517335View attachment 517331View attachment 517332
Candid and open discussions with her I think is probably the best course of action. Reassure her that she is the love of your life - which I'm sure she is. And that enjoying these activities wouldn't work for you if you didn't love her in every way.
Explain that this is a common desire for many men. Good luck in your quest. It will be rewarded I'm sure.

Hey there great pics I'm Eric wanted to see if you two would be interested in myself as your wife's bull. I'm a 47M experienced in the bedroom, I'm new to this type of lifestyle but I think great trusting friendship can emerge when meeting people who are into the same thing. I live in denver colorado but I drive over the road I'm more then happy to travel as well even if it is to meet a couple and see if we click so if you like anything I have to say just message me back and let's see. Have a great rest of your weekend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-124721.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-124721.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 23
Hello everyone, new here to the forums. From the SF Bay Area and wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with you all. The wife and I are in a fairly new marriage. (Almost a year now) She has never had an experience playing with other men nor have I brought it up too often but it is definitely something I fantasize about almost daily. I am still trying to figure out how the logistics of it would work but I would love to have her get taken by another male especially where I could watch either openly or even secretly. Now we do have a pretty active sex life and I occasionally film and take photos of her but I always want more. Just the thought of her getting fucked by another man gets me hard every time. Especially because I know how great she is in bed and literally has the most perfect ass to service a bull of her liking. Any ideas or tips you all could give me would be great. Here are some photos of us together. View attachment 517329View attachment 517335View attachment 517331
She is stunning and I’d happily take you both up on that idea

Hello everyone, new here to the forums. From the SF Bay Area and wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with you all. The wife and I are in a fairly new marriage. (Almost a year now) She has never had an experience playing with other men nor have I brought it up too often but it is definitely something I fantasize about almost daily. I am still trying to figure out how the logistics of it would work but I would love to have her get taken by another male especially where I could watch either openly or even secretly. Now we do have a pretty active sex life and I occasionally film and take photos of her but I always want more. Just the thought of her getting fucked by another man gets me hard every time. Especially because I know how great she is in bed and literally has the most perfect ass to service a bull of her liking. Any ideas or tips you all could give me would be great. Here are some photos of us together. View attachment 517329View attachment 517335View attachment 517331
What a beautiful bum

Hello everyone, new here to the forums. From the SF Bay Area and wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with you all. The wife and I are in a fairly new marriage. (Almost a year now) She has never had an experience playing with other men nor have I brought it up too often but it is definitely something I fantasize about almost daily. I am still trying to figure out how the logistics of it would work but I would love to have her get taken by another male especially where I could watch either openly or even secretly. Now we do have a pretty active sex life and I occasionally film and take photos of her but I always want more. Just the thought of her getting fucked by another man gets me hard every time. Especially because I know how great she is in bed and literally has the most perfect ass to service a bull of her liking. Any ideas or tips you all could give me would be great. Here are some photos of us together.
I'd love to help you with your fantasy! I'm in the SF Bay Area too ...