Newly divorced interracial adventure

TinaMina

Jan 30, 2021
I’m Tina 49 years old me and my ex husband back in the day were very promiscuous, nude beaches swinging you name it, we were raised italian american catholics so getting divorced with **** is sneered upon. I was never one for going off on solo sexual explorations despite being hit on in the gym regularly and outside excursions being ‘milf’ if I say so myself. We held it together last couple years till the **** went to college. We officially divorced in 2019 but we were on the rocks for 7-8 years and didn’t enhance in sex for 5 of those.

Now I love my tan it gives me a new lease of life and yes I am curvy but why now fully show on a nude beach ay, I’ve always gone with my best friend and there was this neatly built african american man who was a regular at this beach we would nod and say hi small talk whenever we saw as we did with everyone, being cat called mami sugarpuff thick than a snicker and and everyone’s man dream and whatever bullshit was a regular as it was still a hunting ground of horny men.

One day I’m leaning back reading and she says to me ‘Derrick ain’t afraid to show it’ I looked up and said what? who? she says Derrick! the hunky black guy he’s over there look you know damn we’ll all the wives in here look back twice and that man.

I didn’t take no notice of her horny lust I just giggled and said yeah well he’s quite handsome (this is a 49 year old woman who’d never been out with a black guy let alone touch him jesus my family who have disowned me).

From then something in my mind switched i forgot my housewife dish cleaning persona, I started to make it a daily habit to check his fb constantly after friending him I was in awe of his swagger and physical strength even at this point I acknowledged my friends opinion that this is one sexy black man.

Funny thing is there was a small nude beach group chat where banter followed some sexual too but very light hearted he would joke that some random guy who approached one time probably jerks from a distance in a tree over me.

All the women on his social media were bikini model sculpted looking women so I assumed that was his thing but I assumed wrong...

His flirting was always along the lines of my looks and skin and body which is something I wasn’t used to getting from a black male he used to say or at least pretend that he bagged sweet ladies the night before and I would say that the snake in your pants scared them away....

I knew he was obsessed with me this wasn’t a black man who wanted black love or a becky he wanted a freaky latin mama I could tell but I wasn’t experienced in chocolate but I told him my husband would take me nut after nut hitting that spot reaching all the goodness doing all the dirty extra shit like feet licking spitting rimjobs he replied by going ‘mama don’t fuck around when it come to getting freaky’ then I squeezed his asscheek a lil bit he smirked and his dick started rise he didn’t give a shit he was standing wide legged arms out sunglasses on his head with feet in the water looking like the prize he is even at this point despite telling you guys everything about me it felt like the devil in me wanted to take over and accept this mans mating call on the purist level, I don’t know how people couldn’t sympathise aswell considering I’ve been reduced to what I am at home like I don’t have sexual feelings and this man here who we both stand naked is erected at the site of me it filled me with absolute joy.

I went back and had some spirits with my friend at my apartment she said it’s starting to look like that chocolate heaven is interested in that “BIG BOOTY MAMA” she’s shouting and laughing i said be quiet he told me to wait on a message from him on fb so I did.

At this point I was anxious it pinged it’s an image I open it and see.

Low and behold it’s him in his shorts with his massive cock bursting through the hole with his hand around it he said I want to love you deeply it’s only right, my heart went racing i told my friend fuck it Im going to his house now I’ll tell you later