Next steps

Hi all

me and Mrs G need to hear from experienced stag/hotwifes for some advice

how do you go from talking about it to making it a reality?

we’ve talked about it lots and often get each other off whilst talking about her fucking another guy.
But as it was me (Mr G) who introduced it to her I need to learn how we more on from play to realm

Mrs G gets really turned talking about it and I can make her squirt when she orgasms so I know 100% that she want it too

she does have reservations though so I need to help her get past this and experience the best orgasm she’s ever had

thank you
Love fucking newbie wives, they really enjoy a big dick

Hi all

me and Mrs G need to hear from experienced stag/hotwifes for some advice

how do you go from talking about it to making it a reality?

we’ve talked about it lots and often get each other off whilst talking about her fucking another guy.
But as it was me (Mr G) who introduced it to her I need to learn how we more on from play to realm

Mrs G gets really turned talking about it and I can make her squirt when she orgasms so I know 100% that she want it too

she does have reservations though so I need to help her get past this and experience the best orgasm she’s ever had

thank you
After talking about it and once she is comfortable with you and the idea...
She can and will do it if you lead her there. now think of a few steps that move her in the right direction. Play spot the hot guy while out in public. Start by pointing out guys and asking her if he is hot or not.. then invite her to point out hot guys to you. Remember if she thinks he is hot it really means she could indeed do him in the right situation., Then when you are in public and have the time. If she points out a guy she like, consider going up to buy drinks and tell him "My wife thinks your interesting... I would like you to meet her. ....Can I buy you a drink? Then just introduce him and site back and see if he has the game to flirt... She will flirt back for sure... And just let it go from there. Either way you and she win., with a fun evening, and are closer to the final experience.

We had never talked about any sex play with others but wife and I while people watching and drinking would comment on good looking people. Bbq, naked(usually just topless) hot tub with friends happened several times, no sex play at all.
Short version. 1st time. Bbq at our place. Drinking, naked hot tub, into the house, one guy still there. Into the kitchen, still naked, one more shot before he leaves. Dont really know how or why but he did my wife over the back of the couch. Took 3 minutes total. He quickly left. Wife looks at me starts crying and apologizing. She runs off to shower. We go to bed, lay there for at least 2 hours, she cried and apologized over and over, I didn't say much. Next day she asks if I forgive her, I say yes. W end up having great sex. Great sex for a month, never mentioned what we did.
He's the UPS guy at her office. 4 months later. Her and I are good with what happened, I say invite him for bbq again, we talk, no hard feelings, blame it on drunk. Hot tub, drinking, exact same deal, 3 minute fuck over the couch, he splits. Wife cries, apologizes, shower.
We go to bed, 30 in of silence then she fucking the hell out if me.
They talk at work, her and I are kinda into this now. She invites him again, we talk and are cool with everything. This time she sucked his dick, they kissed a little, do the deed, he's gone right after. We go like rabbits.
Just kinda progressed to what we do now.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku