Night at swinger's club

Nathaniel

Male
Reaction score
hey guys, just catching up since i have'nt posted in awhile. About a month ago my wife and i went to the swinger's club since i actually convinced her to try the hotwife lifestyle. When we got there, which was about an hour from our house, we began talking to a few couples, and pretty much looking out for potential couples to play with. As i went to get drinks for us, i saw this much taller, fit man, named derek, who came close to my wife and started talking to her. They were all smiles, and so i got close to them and also introduced myself to him, but i could see how i was being almost ignored. As i gave her the drink, she was a little more loose, and began to talk with different guys and girls. At some point she kissed a girl, but soon enough her boyfriend or husband seemed to get a little jealous, and a few minutes later my wife was talking with derek once again. That night my wife was wearing a burgundy club dress, sheer black pantyhose, and black pumps, while i was dressed normal, with jeans and a casual shirt. I could see as derek began to caress her legs, then her face, and finally feeling her breasts. At that point i was as hard as ever, and i could see her looking my way just smiling. As i was hypnotized looking at derek's hands running through my wife, his wife came up to me and told me how her husband was going to take my wife in a few minutes. As derek and my wife began to walk towards one of the rooms, his wife and i followed. Derek looked at us as he began to undress my wife. Suddenly, he threw her on the bed, and ripped her pantyhose at the crotch as he ate her pussy. At that point i felt so jealous and powerless, but at the same time i loved what i was seeing. He fondled her nipples while he ate her pussy, and asked his wife to undress. When i realized they were all going to play i began to drip precum....

When all three of them were naked, i decided to undress, with my penis ready to play as well, however, my wife told me i was not allowed to play, but simply watch. I have to say i felt so jealous at that moment, but i was so crazed as i saw my wife about to get fucked by another man. Derek began to undress and as he took off his boxers out came about a 10 inch thick monster penis, to which my wife smiled, telling me sarcastically "are you as big as him baby?" Him and his wife smiled, while they began to both play with my wife as i helplessly watched and stroked my cock. Derek then shoved his penis into my wife, as she moaned loudly. He joked around and said "dont worry bro, now she's going to feel a real man", as i layed back and stroked myself harder. On one side my wife had derek's penis inside her, and on the other his wife cindy's pussy in my wife's face. Needless to say they all came many times that night, and so did i. When we left we swapped numbers and continue to talk until today. Ever since then my wife has had a couple more nights with him, and currently, we are thinking of actually letting derek make us parents!! And we couldnt be a happier more sexually active couple!!

Reactions: ChubbyChimp
When all three of them were naked, i decided to undress, with my penis ready to play as well, however, my wife told me i was not allowed to play, but simply watch. I have to say i felt so jealous at that moment, but i was so crazed as i saw my wife about to get fucked by another man. Derek began to undress and as he took off his boxers out came about a 10 inch thick monster penis, to which my wife smiled, telling me sarcastically "are you as big as him baby?" Him and his wife smiled, while they began to both play with my wife as i helplessly watched and stroked my cock. Derek then shoved his penis into my wife, as she moaned loudly. He joked around and said "dont worry bro, now she's going to feel a real man", as i layed back and stroked myself harder. On one side my wife had derek's penis inside her, and on the other his wife cindy's pussy in my wife's face. Needless to say they all came many times that night, and so did i. When we left we swapped numbers and continue to talk until today. Ever since then my wife has had a couple more nights with him, and currently, we are thinking of actually letting derek make us parents!! And we couldnt be a happier more sexually active couple!!
Humiliation is not my bag and I don't understand it or how a living wife could let that happen to you...But if your into that go for it..To each their own life is too short

My wife and i spoke prior to going out and playing all of it out about how i fantasized about her getting fucked by more well endowed men, and i guess you can say she let him fuck her and made me watch both because she loves me, and she knew thats what i wanted, and because she liked what he was doing with her, which also makes me happy that she enjoyed it. At the end of the day though, we go home and we may have sex or i may eat her pussy, but we still love each other billy, regardless of what we or she does while we're out having fun.