Night out for wife

My wife has a steady boyfriend she can have intimate sex with him bareback and everything. He knows i`m the cuckold. She went out with her friend for lunch and the restaurant was closed so they went to this new place and sat at the bar. she told me there were lots of men in there and she was surprised. Her friend does not know she fucks our friend. After a couple drinks her friend said there is some good looking guys in here and my wife agreed. Her friend said you could get laid any time you wanted to. She noticed this guy making eye contact with her and when her friend got up the guy came over and said she looks so nice. My wife said he`s younger and hot. They exchanged phone numbers after 3 minutes. He texted her and said want to meet? My wife said yes, where? They met at another restaurant and made small talk and then he put her hand on her leg and she did not move it. She said he was big and strong and then kissed her. She said she was so excited. He kissed her again and said want to go check out my apartment my wife said yes. He got in the apartment and did not waste anytime taking off her clothes and she said he had a nice thick cock. He fucked her on the couch twice. i asked her when she had been and told me she found another friend to fuck. Since then they have not met but chat and she plans another fuck date soon with him. Maybe 2 boyfriends now