Nipple fetish

hi Linda here married and bi love my nipples played with and a lot more into some kinky but safe sexual fun with my husband there
My wife slso.loved het nipples played with she hsd them pierced ehivh sddrd to.her sexual fullfillment all.women.who enjoy nipple play should have pierced nipples

I have a nipple fetish does anyone else have this fetish? My nipple fetish is i love big nipples the ones that just invite you to suck and lightly nibble on, anyone else?
I'm riding this train all the way to the ocean. I love to suck on nipples. Make love to them and feel them respond to my tongue. I dont care if they are sitting atop big fucking titties or the biggest part of the titties. They can be low hanging or riding high. I love them all. And those women who think men dont appreciate small titties. Call me and find out how sensual I can make you feel.

I have a nipple fetish does anyone else have this fetish? My nipple fetish is i love big nipples the ones that just invite you to suck and lightly nibble on, anyone else?
Mmmm I hope you like my nipple's, mine are very sensitive and I love having a mouth on each one, I'm getting excited thinking about it x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231013-132956.png
    Screenshot_20231013-132956.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 64