No Bra awareness day !

Love the braless nipples poking out.
It is very difficult for me to motivate my wife to go out braless even in a dress, she is so scared of sagging boobs, that at home she will wear a bra 1 size too small, I think, and a singlet on top. At the gym she will wear a sports bra then a bra and then a singlet. The only time she will go out without a bra is when she has to wear a saree to a party or a function that requires a backless blouse. This is the closest that she will come to when going out. This is at an engagement party recently for her friends' engagement.
On the plus side, she does not care about panties

Attachments

• PXL_20211010.jpg
    PXL_20211010.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 448
Love the braless nipples poking out.
It is very difficult for me to motivate my wife to go out braless even in a dress, she is so scared of sagging boobs, that at home she will wear a bra 1 size too small, I think, and a singlet on top. At the gym she will wear a sports bra then a bra and then a singlet. The only time she will go out without a bra is when she has to wear a saree to a party or a function that requires a backless blouse. This is the closest that she will come to when going out. This is at an engagement party recently for her friends' engagement.
On the plus side, she does not care about panties