No Bra awareness day !

I have to relate a funny story about my wife's adventure with her bra from the Spring. Then I will share a braless picture of her beautiful titties.

We were out on our Golf Cart one evening for our nightly booze cruise and stopped at some friend's house to visit. Of course, there were more drinks, and the lady we were visiting commented about why was my wife wearing her uncomfortable bra. My wife took her top and her bra off and let the girls go free for the rest of our visit. Of course, the two guys who were there and I had no issue with having two beautiful topless women in the house.

It was almost ten in the evening and dark when we left their house to return home. My wife had put her bra back on before we left and carried her shirt. As we went down the street she was trying to adjust the underwire of her bra and finally ripped the bra off and threw it out of the golf cart saying she was not ever wearing a bra again. I stopped and she told me not to dare go back and get that bra, she was done with it forever. So, I took her home topless.

I went back with a flashlight hours later after she was sleeping and could not find her discarded bra anywhere. The next day she told me I never should have listened to her and that she had just purchased that bra and it was the most comfortable she owned. Two weeks later, we came home and her lost bra was hanging on our mailbox for anyone who passed to see. To this day, we still have no idea who picked it up that night.

So here are her beautiful tits on full display in the house in front of an unsuspecting visitor. Her routine is to take her bra off when she gets into the car leaving work and not put it back on until she gets ready for work the next day. She never wears a bra at home.

View attachment 1711103
Love her big tits

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I would like to do the same with her
Even before she got her boob job, going from a perfect A to a C+ she did not take much to convince her to pull them out and show them off. A few years after we got married all of my friends and most of our neighbors had seen her tits, and most had seen her naked and played with her nipples and even sucked on her tits.

This was a friend who made a comment about seeing her tits and she pulled her top off and let him look. He told her to not stop there and get her pants off too and she shocked him by pulling them off and then letting him fondle and suck her hard nipples. He tried his best to fuck her but she held out for many years.

ipiccy_image.jpg