No Gag Reflex

I think May has pretty much given up on taking cocks all the way down her throat. After enough years she doesn't need to impress other men who are quite happy to have her take them part of the way. Of course guys with shorter cocks get the deep throat treatment.
Mine not that long I know she could.

Attachments

• 1125281-c1eb13d9f82f90dccbe7b9f094af3b8f.jpg
    1125281-c1eb13d9f82f90dccbe7b9f094af3b8f.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 34
Some good naughty girls can handle a proper face-fucking, and science bless them all, but where the cockhead meets the pharynx an epic struggle ensues. The feeling of the head sliding in it is somewhere beyond fucking even the tightest ass or pussy. I welcome any healthy woman who's at the top of her game to attempt to provide me with this tremendous pleasure. I'm not camera shy, so you can go away with proof that you're one of the top cocksuckers in the world.

Attachments

• Cock2023.jpg
    Cock2023.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 38
Some good naughty girls can handle a proper face-fucking, and science bless them all, but where the cockhead meets the pharynx an epic struggle ensues. The feeling of the head sliding in it is somewhere beyond fucking even the tightest ass or pussy. I welcome any healthy woman who's at the top of her game to attempt to provide me with this tremendous pleasure. I'm not camera shy, so you can go away with proof that you're one of the top cocksuckers in the world.
My wife loves having a nice hard cock in her mouth even more so when she gets a mouthfull to swallow

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu